Perry Co at Riverside

theGURU

I don't think I have to factor in quality of opponents at all. I was not comparing PCs previous opponents to Riversides previous opponents. I was comparing PCs previous opponents to Riverside. So quality of Riversides opponents doesn't matter. The questions were simple Is Riversides Defense or Offense better than anyother of Defenses or Offenses that we have already seen?

i disagree on that :the opponents of Riverside do matter becuase they have faced tough opponents and from thier scores they have played pretty close. thier offense and defense absolutly will be better than the PC previous opponents.

your opponents have a typical 0-3 offense and defense whereas the 0-3 record of Riverside is a respectable 0-3, many teams would be 0-3 facing quality teams. Riverside will not have a typical 0-3 offense/defense. to say they are no different than Cornersville is just ignorant.

that being said, i still think Tucker wins. :thumb:

Guru....I know the stats are good and no one has really scored against ya'll but ya'lls opponents haven't been all that great and I was just thinkin the other day that ya'lls team has started out just like WC last year. So, be careful about sayin how no one has stopped ya'll and ya'll have stopped everybody else cause that was the tune WC was singin and it come up and got us. I'm not sayin...I'm just sayin! I still think PC will win this game easy.

I forget. What team were you singing that tune too last year that come up and got you? :roflolk:

i disagree on that :the opponents of Riverside do matter becuase they have faced tough opponents and from thier scores they have played pretty close. thier offense and defense absolutly will be better than the PC previous opponents.

your opponents have a typical 0-3 offense and defense whereas the 0-3 record of Riverside is a respectable 0-3, many teams would be 0-3 facing quality teams. Riverside will not have a typical 0-3 offense/defense. to say they are no different than Cornersville is just ignorant.

that being said, i still think Tucker wins. :thumb:

Your not understanding me. I know Riverside will be better than Cornersville on both sides of the ball. But I don't think they will be as good as Lewis Co or Forrest on either side of the ball.

Uhhhhh! Let me spell it for you JR! l I k e I s a i d I d o n't k n o w a n y t h I n g a b o u t P C! Mannnnnnn y'all don't get it! We had time of possession , yards , first downs and we also beat Riverside ! The question remains If y'allwill!

= îšîŒ·îŒ·îŒ·îŒ·îŒ·

3 state passing records set last year by PC qb and you know nothing about PC. Maybe you just know nothing about high school football in general. If you know so little, maybe you shouldn't comment so much.

3 state passing records set last year by PC qb and you know nothing about PC. Maybe you just know nothing about high school football in general. If you know so little, maybe you shouldn't comment so much.

*2, and they're not even passing records.

Most Touchdowns in a Season (Rushing + Passing) - Individual

55 Jacob Tucker Perry County 2010

Total Offense in a Season (Includes Rushing & Passing Yardage Only) - Individual

4319 Jacob Tucker Perry County 2010

Edited by wildcatpride70

*2, and they're not even passing records.

Most Touchdowns in a Season (Rushing + Passing) - Individual

55 Jacob Tucker Perry County 2010

Total Offense in a Season (Includes Rushing & Passing Yardage Only) - Individual

4319 Jacob Tucker Perry County 2010

True but its not like 54 of those TDs were rushed, and we did have the leading receiver in the state as well. :thumb:

Ive seen Riverside play and if PC doesn't beat them by 5 touchdowns I'll be surprised. Whats going on with the talk about a TSSAA investigation into illegal players? Is there any truth to this or just a rumor?

I heard that the four linemen they got from hoover alabama were all twenty year olds

I've forgot more about football than you'll ever know JR!

And I dont waste my time keeping up with what records a rinkidink 1a school does! You had one good year and now you in the big leagues ?

I hope that riverside beats you ! That's why I'm posting !

It's what these boards are for .

Good luck Panthers ! I hope it's injury free for both teams !

I've forgot more about football than you'll ever know JR!

And I dont waste my time keeping up with what records a rinkidink 1a school does! You had one good year and now you in the big leagues ?

I hope that riverside beats you ! That's why I'm posting !

It's what these boards are for .

Good luck Panthers ! I hope it's injury free for both teams !

Been gone all day, but doesn't look like I've missed much. :roflol:

Not much longer now, I'm ready for some Viking Football! The Vikings got a taste of Panther a couple of weeks ago, and they're ready for some more! Now for my REAL prediction:

PC 28, DCR 12. :thumb: