Perry Co at Riverside

theGURU

I've forgot more about football than you'll ever know JR!

And I dont waste my time keeping up with what records a rinkidink 1a school does! You had one good year and now you in the big leagues ?

I hope that riverside beats you ! That's why I'm posting !

It's what these boards are for .

Good luck Panthers ! I hope it's injury free for both teams !

Maybe you need to stop forgeting so much about football because you don't know much. From the outcome of this game PC-43 PR-7 looks like we might put up about 40 on your boys.

i disagree on that :the opponents of Riverside do matter becuase they have faced tough opponents and from thier scores they have played pretty close. thier offense and defense absolutly will be better than the PC previous opponents.

your opponents have a typical 0-3 offense and defense whereas the 0-3 record of Riverside is a respectable 0-3, many teams would be 0-3 facing quality teams. Riverside will not have a typical 0-3 offense/defense. to say they are no different than Cornersville is just ignorant.

that being said, i still think Tucker wins. :thumb:

Cornersville was pretty dang close to Riverside.

I've forgot more about football than you'll ever know JR!

And I dont waste my time keeping up with what records a rinkidink 1a school does! You had one good year and now you in the big leagues ?

I hope that riverside beats you ! That's why I'm posting !

It's what these boards are for .

Good luck Panthers ! I hope it's injury free for both teams !

Better be glad your boys don't play over here in the region with our "rinkdink 1a school" because you would be wanting to forget a whole lot about football. But it would get our jv another half of experience.