Oak Ridge @ Powell

SweetScience

Trader! LOL Sweet how could you. Come on man. Hey take a look at the film from AC playoff game last year with Powell you can get an idea of how to stop them. The only other issue is there big plays. You see what they like to do or rather liked to do with there line. Oak Ridge can pull this off with some good study of films; this year and end of last year. I would believed OR has the power and pretty good speed. But again the only thing that can kill you, i believe is the big plays. Other then that just grind the clock out and score when its time. Go Wildcats!

LOL hey, even the biggest OR homers have to picdk against them every now and then. I Think we can make this a good game if we can stop Mobley, but if we do, you have to worry about that big QB they have running the ball, and he is a HAUS....They are just a really good solid team, and from what OR has shown me the past few weeks it doesn't look good. But hey, this is why they play the games. It is HS football and anything can happen!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL oh kpt....he got you again man!!!!! could it be wiggles is beginning to be your daddy now that your on an OR thread arguing with him? Maybe step daddy material? LOL jk man...

I am his step daddy.. If he were from my loins he would be quicker with the wit and spend less time scheduling games with the sqaws. They did design a STUNNING facility...seriously....swear to god....totally STUNNING....seriously

Cmon man, dont give kptvol and dbfan anything else to brag about...geeeezzz lol jk

Actually, I think we stumbled on to something....the sqaws are running the program....kptvol is code for "keptvol" cause well...momma keeps the jewels at home and the sqaws schedule the games so the season ends before the cheerleaders are exhausted.

Born and Raised brother graduated in 84

That was one of my fave OR teams ever in 84. I think they had the talent to win it all that year, but the coaching wasnt too good (Young) GREAT guy mediocre coach. Albeit i was only 6 years old, but Tommy Laurendine was my fave OR player ever. I was given a chin strap of his by Coach Young at a film session me and my dad used to go to every monday that Young used to have. He would go over the game etc. Old reel to reel films. Great memories. I still have that chin strap somewhere. I graduated in 97, we had some great teams when i was in school.

That was one of my fave OR teams ever in 84. I think they had the talent to win it all that year, but the coaching wasnt too good (Young) GREAT guy mediocre coach. Albeit i was only 6 years old, but Tommy Laurendine was my fave OR player ever. I was given a chin strap of his by Coach Young at a film session me and my dad used to go to every monday that Young used to have. He would go over the game etc. Old reel to reel films. Great memories. I still have that chin strap somewhere. I graduated in 97, we had some great teams when i was in school.

Tommy was warrior and a natural leader. His younger was pretty darn good to ( big cat)