North Greene @ South Greene

budkilmer

So have we . Its almost game time and it feels like football weather . I saw in the newspaper where North Greene only has 200 yards passing this year . They will have to figure something out cause they aren't gonna be able to run it against the rebels . I know they are feeling like the big dogs now but in a few short hours I'm afraid they will be whooped pups . I may be wrong but I don't think so

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So have we . Its almost game time and it feels like football weather . I saw in the newspaper where North Greene only has 200 yards passing this year . They will have to figure something out cause they aren't gonna be able to run it against the rebels . I know they are feeling like the big dogs now but in a few short hours I'm afraid they will be whooped pups . I may be wrong but I don't think so

Is South Greene's run defense really that good? They must have improved a bunch from last year.

Im sure everyone is tired of hearing Ng is 3-0, they havent played anyone with the talent of any of the county schools. They can very well finish 2nd in their conference, but they just arent in the league of the rest of the county schools yet. Its close for a bit then Sg makes a big play and if Ng doesnt roll over, Sg will roll 'em over. Good luck to both teams tonight.

I think South Greene just out gassed the Huskies in the end. A lot closer than most people expected. South Greene has a pretty darn good team. There GCsportsfan, it took me four weeks but I said it. They keep fighting and I think team chemistry helps them out a lot. North Greene isn't a bad little team for a 1A school either. Other than Hampton and maybe Cosby if the Eagles can work out their off the field issues, North Greene is looking at a playoff run. Good luck to both county teams after a hard fought battle Friday night.

Thanks bud I knew you would come around :) I tell ya its great to see North Greene doin well . They lost the game but they have nothing to hang their head about . They have come a long way in two years and if that coach stays a few more years they are gonna be a handful

They have a lot of good talent right now too. Young talent. It would be cool to get North Greene into the playoffs and see all five schools in the county make it this year.