Macon @ Sycamore

geo1126

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I was trying to say is sycamore's gonna come in friday night screaming like eagles.......but leave with their feathers ruffled squaking like crows....

I agree with you. Sycamore has played nobodys and Macon has played state champs. They will understand come friday who is going to playoffs deep and who is gonna get in by the skin of their teeth!!!!

Edited by geo1126

You should give props to the one that deserves it - the Sycamore tailback....

Pinpoint accuracy :roflol: Four passes to the same player(Sycamore tailback) in the flats (5 yards or less) went for 265yards. Our linebacker speed was no match for their tailback on the backside, and once he was loose in the secondary he was gone. If Macon makes an adjustment to cover number 17(I believe) with someone other than a backside linebacker, this game will be over at halftime. Good luck to both teams.

Sycamore's Flanker/wide receiver is a heck of a player, no doubt. He caught the first pass on a 3 yard out route, but, if you still had linebacker's covering him on the other routes, you had a major malfunction in your coverage. All other passes were 15 to 25 yards (at least on the game film that I have).

Sycamore's defense > Goodpasture's defense

Sycamore is not as explosive offensively as Goodpasture is however that is because they don't have Keenan Reynolds. That player aside I'd say that they are on par.

What makes Sycamore's defense so much better than Goodpasture's? Does Sycamore even have good defensive coaches?

Sycamore is a bit short in the coaching staff with a total of only four coaches. But, defense is the one area that is covered well.

:popcorneater: The great maconrulz is about to prepare to speak about tonights game so take a moment and grasp yourself. My opinion of tonights game is determined by a few factors and concerns. Number 1, I would love to see our defense step up and and join the high powered offense we have. Number 2, the turnovers will play a major factor as most good games often do. Number 3, :hungry: In the GP game a few weeks back I saw a team that was hungry and refused to be dominated and fought until the last tick on the clock "great game guys btw awesome!" One of the best high school games I have had the opportunity to watch. Number 4, Tigers win 36-28. Now the great maconrulz has spoken it is time to go Eagle hunting tonight and look foward. :thumb: hours away from kickoff!! Good luck guys!

:popcorneater: The great maconrulz is about to prepare to speak about tonights game so take a moment and grasp yourself. My opinion of tonights game is determined by a few factors and concerns. Number 1, I would love to see our defense step up and and join the high powered offense we have. Number 2, the turnovers will play a major factor as most good games often do. Number 3, :hungry: In the GP game a few weeks back I saw a team that was hungry and refused to be dominated and fought until the last tick on the clock "great game guys btw awesome!" One of the best high school games I have had the opportunity to watch. Number 4, Tigers win 36-28. Now the great maconrulz has spoken it is time to go Eagle hunting tonight and look foward. :thumb: hours away from kickoff!! Good luck guys!

I agree with you on the GP game being one of the best I've watched. That was an action-packed game. I also agree with you on the defense needing to step up.

The scoreboard will tell the story and btw "how-ever" is one word as well. Sit back and enjoy the Grace-Manning and crew show tonight. The correct spelling is "however" I'm glad to see your have possibly have the comprehension and correct usage of the word "defense" and not "defence". Hang in there princess because it appears you have a ways to go before you join the wisemen like myself. Mr. maconrulz. :popcorneater:

you spell it how-ever ya want. the fact of the matter is macon's defense could not stop a clock with low batteries.