Turbyfill Resigns

Rainwater

Guys that last post was due to the voices I hear during a schizophrenic flare up I have every now and then. Something just told me to interupt the coaching conversation and do a long Ric Flair interview this morning. I see after 3 hours that no one has responded so you all can be proud that you didn't feed my ADHD. :) Seriously, I hope to get to meet the coach soon. :thumb:

Pal, I've been car shopping or would've replied! I love your flare ups LOL :)

BTW, where the heck is '91?

What's up NOW?

I just got done talking with 91Lander and seems as if the football team was told a different story from the one I know to be the truth. Its not a big deal to me who or why they hire someone,but they need to be honest about what went on. 91Lander knows the same story I do.

Edited by pujo

I just got done talking with 91Lander and seems as if the football team was told a different story from the one I know to be the truth. Its not a big deal to me who or why they hire someone,but they need to be honest about what went on. 91Lander knows the same story I do.

How about sending me a private message about what happened? I'd like to know. :blink:

I for one am just glad we have a coach. Been too long. Let's put all the back biting political bull and the half truths aside and get behind this PROGRAM. I'm anticipating a real good showing in spring practice. These boys are ready for some football. The community needs to support Mr Pittman and let HIM be the COACH. GO 'LANDERS