Collinwood at Perry County

theGURU

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that was a pretty good post. You're getting better. :thumb: I might also add that our back-up QB is getting better & better every game. He looked really good tonight.

i appreciate it :thumb: learned it from the best....and yes Broadway played a heck of a 4th qtr at least we know if we ever had to go to him we would know he could fill tuckers shoes but i know theres no one like tucker but atleast we gotta good backup

Cwood has seemed confused so many times this year on both sides of the ball especially on offense. It will b pure luck if we win another game...maybe get back to the basics would b a good start...only bright spot about last night no one got seriously hurt....hats off to the Vikings enjoy it because I think next year will be just the opposite....

Cwood has seemed confused so many times this year on both sides of the ball especially on offense. It will b pure luck if we win another game...maybe get back to the basics would b a good start...only bright spot about last night no one got seriously hurt....hats off to the Vikings enjoy it because I think next year will be just the opposite....

Our second string QB looked really good last night. I think we may decent next year, not the force of nature we are this year, but still pretty good.