Greenbrier (1-3) @ White House (3-0)

soulsurvivor34

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to hear your comments about this classic rivaly. Last year Bobcats won for the first time since '05. Can the 'Cats pull off another upset and give the Devils their first loss of the season? :popcorneater: Let's hear some predictions!

Whitehouse has this all the way no doubt. Greenbrier is pumped up after catching a victory against portland and we all know portland has state potential....oh wait they don't. White House slides by with ease.

Wicker was a true warrior against SC Friday, but I think it was a wake up call to Heath Johnson to get his mind right and not look ahead to college. The Devils have a great shot at the Championship this year and everything must be clickin just right. Coach Porter knows this and has been at it quite a while so he knows how to motivate the young fellas. It is extremely comforting to know what talent Wicker has and competition brings out the best or worst in players. We'll see what happens. Either way, I don't see the Bobcats winning at our house. They graduated their #8 but we still have our All-State one. That is bad news for them. Greenbrier will not be able to stop our numerous offensive weapons and the Devils will win 38-6.

On a side note, I hope that J. R. Brown is doing better since getting injured in the jamboree. I'm sure the Bobcats are really missing him. He's a great kid. BDP

Blue devils over the mildcats 20-7. Can't stop #8 "Last year's missed prediction"

Devils will win 38-6. "This year's missed prediction"

Just be glad coach Porter is not drinkin the same BDP Kool Aid.

JR is recovering well for the Bobcats. Unfortunatley, we have had numerous concussion injuries this year.

Here's to a another great, injury-free, game. :thumb:

Go Bobcats!

Blue devils over the mildcats 20-7. Can't stop #8 "Last year's missed prediction"

JR is recovering well for the Bobcats. Unfortunatley, we have had numerous concussion injuries this year.

Go Bobcats!

What actually makes you think Greenbriar going to win this game? they barely beat a Portland team that hasnt won in like 3 years. There is no way the bobcats win tihs game. BDP 49-6

Edited by CrazyJoe64

Go Bobcats!

The Brier Patch won't be able to handle White House's headknockin' smashmouth football especially with 150 lbs guards. Be careful with Danny Hardy #28 the big time returner. WHHS 42-6 (only because BDP will play the 8th graders)