Greenbrier (1-3) @ White House (3-0)

soulsurvivor34

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue devils over the mildcats 20-7. Can't stop #8 "Last year's missed prediction"

Devils will win 38-6. "This year's missed prediction"

Just be glad coach Porter is not drinkin the same BDP Kool Aid.

JR is recovering well for the Bobcats. Unfortunatley, we have had numerous concussion injuries this year.

Here's to a another great, injury-free, game. :thumb:

Go Bobcats!

That's great news about J.R. I hope he has a NFL quality helmet if he makes it back to the gridiron! With this rivalry it's always a great game, especially for us. Enjoy the mileage out of last year's upset, it ends Friday night. :P

Hate to let you all "BDP" ignoramues know that this game will be the game you will see a different Bobcat football team. The Bobcats were unstoppable in the second half against Portland and i expect to see the momentum continue to roll. No one on the White House squad can stop the blazing speed and quickness of the "under the radar" wideout #5 Bailey Adcox and this alone will be the key to victory for the Bobcats.

Get your popcorn ready because this will be an instant classic. :popcorneater: :popcorneater:

Edited by xxdixienormousxx

Hate to let you all "BDP" ignoramues know that this game will be the game you will see a different Bobcat football team. The Bobcats were unstoppable in the second half against Portland and i expect to see the momentum continue to roll. No one on the White House squad can stop the blazing speed and quickness of the "under the radar" wideout #5 Bailey Adcox and this alone will be the key to victory for the Bobcats.

Get your popcorn ready because this will be an instant classic. :popcorneater: :popcorneater:

Hold on, did i just hear what i thought i heard? Greenbrier was unstoppable in the second half to PORTLAND?! Thats amazing seeing as they've won one game in like 2 or 3 years. I dont how White House will be able to stop Greenbrier's offense now. My new prediction after hearing this information... The Almighty Brier Patch 72-10 :roflol:

LOL, you said unstoppable against Portland?? That statement sure makes my night!! I've seen Beech play and I know that if White House plays the way it did against SC, we could very easily go 10-0 in the regular season. Everyone is hopping on the Macon County train but look at what WH did on the road last at Macon; this years team is much better in BDP country. The Devils will roll over Greenbrier this Friday and their best competition in the regular season may come from Smith County.

LOL, you said unstoppable against Portland?? That statement sure makes my night!! I've seen Beech play and I know that if White House plays the way it did against SC, we could very easily go 10-0 in the regular season. Everyone is hopping on the Macon County train but look at what WH did on the road last at Macon; this years team is much better in BDP country. The Devils will roll over Greenbrier this Friday and their best competition in the regular season may come from Smith County.

bdp can get off their jock. gb rolls in this one lol by 36 :shock:

For GB, Brandon Laney (#10), Aaron Shelton (#33) and Easton Pinkleton (#11) had 2X and Josh Hopkins (#16) had 3X! the heart of any other player OR coach tonight! Sorry, but our line(s) stunk it up, in my opinion. WH's put on a clinic.

And what is UP with letting the clock run out in the 2nd quarter with over 40 seconds to go when we're down by 2 TDs? Why not sling it and see what happens? It seems this is the 'game plan' EVERY week...and it's gettin' old. Losing by 1 or 20 is still a loss, coach. One very observant woman in the stands said, 'maybe he's tryin' to protect the lead.' It was said in jest, of course, and I never laughed so hard in my life! How sad, but how true. I've NEVER understood the mindset of coaching not to lose...or playing scared. It's hard enough to play this sport on a high level, but it's even harder for young men to have to play a game within a game. Why complicate things?

We have better athletes than coaches...even though it seems we've got about 50 of 'em. And this loss is 100% on them, again.

For WH...good QB, GREAT #8 and AWESOME kicker (I'm talkin' D1, no doubt!!!).