Farragut at Knoxville West

WestHigh4Life

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Two solid teams. West will be arguably the most talented team, top to bottom, Farragut has played. They are an entirely different animal with Francis at QB. The defense will need to be gap sound and take away the dive. The LBs will need to aggressively attack the QB against the veer and force the pitch. I expect to see the three-step drop and sprint out.

I did not like it that 18 wasn't on the field late against McMinn. He makes plays. Maybe he was cramping or something.

The Farragut offense must play physical. Receivers must sustain blocks in the run game. 3rd down conversions will be HUGE in this game I think.

Edited by Former44

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West will be the best defense Farragut plays all year....period. :popcorneater:

We're not worthy !! I still can't believe our Crappy defense gave up 7 points to you guys ..... Oh ya , that was 2 weeks ago , with your Team's much more improvement than everyone else factored in , 7 points would probably be 50 points now !! lol :roflol:

Edited by pepvol

We're not worthy !! I still can't believe our Crappy defense gave up 7 points to you guys ..... Oh ya , that was 2 weeks ago , with your Team's much more improvement than everyone else factored in , 7 points would probably be 50 points now !! lol :roflol:

Show a little class pep, and work on your grammer some. Poor grammer is beneath a Maryville fan.

What a douchbag. You obviously still don't understand what I meant. It's called taking a jab at a Farragut fan. And you're nuts if you think West and Maryville's defense aren't atleast comparable (not offense). Shouldn't a Maryville fan have some class? Surely you're not as rude as the Alcoa fans. I would love to meet you at next years West Maryville game so I could see how miserable you are in person. Oh wait nevermind you're perfect because you're a Maryville fan that's right. Dick. :thumb: