Indy vs. Centennial

futbol20

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this matchup and by how much?

• Independence by 14+ pts
    • Independence by 1-13 pts
    • Centennial by 14+ pts
    • Centennial by 1-13 pts

Centennial's offense this year has had a hard time, so far, on scoring against defenses that aren't so great. So i'm thinking Indy will pitch a shut out or give up at least one score. Give Indy props, I thought Indy at best would of been 2-2 so far this year and they are easily the biggest darkhorse so far in 6A going 3-1. The offense improoves every week and the only way Indy loses if they just completely don't show up and over look the Cougars.

Centennial doesnt stand a chance in this game. Indy is hot right now and should easily be undefeated heading into this game. However there not, but still looking strong and shouldnt loose a game heading into the big match up with franklin that will prob. determine the district champion. Chs will never be good at anything, they always just take all the coaches from indy that got fired and wernt good enough to get it done.

Indy big in another blowout like they had against lincoln county last week.

Hogan smells an upset here...Cougars get first district win :popcorneater:

Centennial got beat by a very bad Overton squad. The score says 35-21 but it was more like 45 7. Centennial has no chance in this game. give the eagles the win keeping there spot at the top of the district.. look for this "dark horse" to ride of into the district title. but attempts to beat them will be fun to watch! good luck :thumb:

Centennial got beat by a very bad Overton squad. The score says 35-21 but it was more like 45 7. Centennial has no chance in this game. give the eagles the win keeping there spot at the top of the district.. look for this "dark horse" to ride of into the district title. but attempts to beat them will be fun to watch! good luck :thumb:

For both teams, the outcome will be determined by which of their bipolar personalities shows up. If Indy cant score, which is always a possibility with their offense, they cant win. There is no doubt about their defense or their kicker. For Centennial, if they continue the high number of turnovers, they cannot over come and will lose.

As far as Centennials losses, they have lost to the two teams that are leading their respective districts. The only team that Indy played of any consequence and talent, Indy lost. This will be a good, close game and should be fun to watch. Brentwood is weaker than they have been in decades, Page is Page, Linclon County hasnt been much in 15 years.

Well it's finally Friday and it's been fairly quiet. I know everyone is ready for what now will be dubbed

"The Taco Bowl"

Taco's old flame (Indy) against his new mistress (Centennial)

I will try my very best to give updates on the score when possible.

"Stay thirsty my friends"

Ha taco bowl nice one Dan. I'll be there tonight as well.