Dekalb Co v Smith Co

Stealer007

You're right, they don't need to worry about Macon's defense, or lack thereof.

Macon's defense did pretty decent tonight. We'll see if they can keep it up, I think they'll be fine from here on out. We gave up alot of points to Trousdale and Goodpasture but those two teams are going to score alot of points on most teams they play. Our defense isn't going to be our strength but I don't think it's as weak as people seem to think it is.

Smith may have been shell shocked for the first 3 quarters! very exciting first 3 quarters, unfortunately for DeKalb they still play a 4th quarter. Congrats to Smith great game, Good luck on the rest of your guys season.

DC's offense played well. SC's defense had a hard time getting of the field. A muffed punt , an onside kick that failed, and a turnover deep in their own territory gave DC a short field to play with. That coupled with DC being able to convert many 3rd and long plays kept them too close for too long. DC's QB played a good game.Evaded the rush,scrambled around and bought time for a reciever to get open. A good game to watch. Reminded me a lot os 2 years ago at Tenn.Tech. with Poteete.

Well congrats to the Owls for the W last night over DeKalb. It was ugly but you guys got the job done. With 400+ rushing yards I would say the O-line has improved again this week. Next week the focus may shift back to the defense after seeing the game last night. As always all the right adjustments were made at the half for SC to come out and get the W. Good luck to the Tigers from here on out.

I saw 3 instances where SC killed themselves. The first one was a fumbled punt return. The next was a fumble on a play after a punt. The thrid was either a 4th and long or 3rd and long and they let a Dekalb Wr get wide open. That was 17 points SC should not have allowed. On the offensive side of the ball for SC they just run it right down their throats and Dekalb couldn't stop it. The game with Macon will be much like it was against Dekalb for Smith, highpowered offense and no defense. The Dekalb offense looked really good, but there defense was not good at all. I may make the trip to watch Macon and Dekalb when the time comes because there is no telling how many points will be scored in that one.

Macon's defense did pretty decent tonight. We'll see if they can keep it up, I think they'll be fine from here on out. We gave up alot of points to Trousdale and Goodpasture but those two teams are going to score alot of points on most teams they play. Our defense isn't going to be our strength but I don't think it's as weak as people seem to think it is.

What does this have to do with Smith-Dekalb?