Dekalb Co v Smith Co

Stealer007

actually Macon county was 3-0 verse this weak district last yeat over Decalb,Smith, and Livingstone by a combined 111-44.All you guys stink.

Well, before you give a history lesson, you might want to check the last 20 years or so. How does 13 to 4 look to you, and we wont even mention the scores.

I would hate to admit I've consistently got my butt waxed by teams that "stink". LOL

The kids from the last 20 years ago are not playing anymore, but last years kids are. Pemberton wasnt coaching in the past either and he has NEVER lost to Maynard. SC LA and Macon all returned most of the starters from last year. Kid on Kid....LA Decalb amd Smith were beat like a drum. All three teams Macon has played so far are better than any team the cobined 3 of you have played. And yes Jo Byrns is better than Gordonsville, speically if u wanna talk last 20 years like you do. LA and Decalb would both be 0-3 if playing are shcedule and Smith might be or at best 1-2 like us.

The kids from the last 20 years ago are not playing anymore, but last years kids are. Pemberton wasnt coaching in the past either and he has NEVER lost to Maynard. SC LA and Macon all returned most of the starters from last year. Kid on Kid....LA Decalb amd Smith were beat like a drum. All three teams Macon has played so far are better than any team the cobined 3 of you have played. And yes Jo Byrns is better than Gordonsville, speically if u wanna talk last 20 years like you do. LA and Decalb would both be 0-3 if playing are shcedule and Smith might be or at best 1-2 like us.

Turn on your spelling check :thumb:

You're logic is flawed how can you say JB is better than Gville when Gville Lost by less to TC than Macon and Macon beat JB like a drum.

If you talk last twenty years Gville is better Macon.

Smith will torch Dekalb, and I really hop after these comments that they torch Macon.

What the heck is a LA Decalb? :blink:

Scooter, leave the 6th grader alone about his spelling. :mrgreen:

Haha who would ever thought Smith and DC fans could agree about something and also share a laugh together. Dont worry Glover i think he meant DeKalb, and im not sure why he's still living in the past, maybe he should worry about this year, but since we are talking about this past. Hey lookingood remember in 08 when Macon finished on the bottom of the region and Dekalb Spanked yall 35-0 :thumb:

Dekalb needs to throw the ball extremely well to have a chance in this game. I don't think phillips will have anytime to throw. Trapp needs to keep it short and dump the ball to win. Maybe trapp will go back to coaching like he used to having fun not worrying about the numbers. That is success for dekalb. Having fun letting it go like backyard football. Go back to those days trapp and your sucess will be much better.

Haha who would ever thought Smith and DC fans could agree about something and also share a laugh together. Dont worry Glover i think he meant DeKalb, and im not sure why he's still living in the past, maybe he should worry about this year, but since we are talking about this past. Hey lookingood remember in 08 when Macon finished on the bottom of the region and Dekalb Spanked yall 35-0 :thumb:

Ouch !!!!!!

Macon stole the game last year against SC. SC beat a White House team last year who beat Macon by 30 points. SC beat Westmoreland 26-0 at Westmoreland while Macon beat them by 8 at home. I watched both teams play last year and MC beating SC was a fluke. This year MC is an improved team. They lost to a TC team who I believe is better this year than last and a Goodpasture team who is always good. I expect the game between MC and SC to be pretty close, but until MC can play defense and stop giving up so many points the games are going be MC scoring a lot of points but the other team scoring a lot more points.

In this game i'll go with SC winning 26-7

You remember 2010 when we beat you 55 to 13?