Mt Juliet @ Beech

SCBisondad

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beech is a team with a young but talented offense and a veteran defense. Their three wins so far should have been by wider margins than they were but self inflicted mistakes kept them close. They will not be able to win Thurs if this continues. If they can eliminate the TO's and penalties it will be another classic MJ/Beech contest. I believe Beech will be a very good team by year end. Their young skill players will get better as the year goes on. The Hurd/Carter rb combo could be as good as any in the state in time. This game coming in week 4 rather than week 10, like the last two years, is a plus for MJ.

Edited by tandem

If you can't make it to the game it will be on TV Thursday night.

Thanks MJpride...that is excellent news...I love the MYTV30 THursday night lights games...we had one last year in October against Dickson County! What a great game to televise this week...oh..other than the fact that our Charter cable does not carry MYTV30 nor any other UPN affiliate! Only the DishTV and DirectTV subscribers in our county are the lucky ones! Nonetheless...this one should be a classic!

Thanks MJpride...that is excellent news...I love the MYTV30 THursday night lights games...we had one last year in October against Dickson County! What a great game to televise this week...oh..other than the fact that our Charter cable does not carry MYTV30 nor any other UPN affiliate! Only the DishTV and DirectTV subscribers in our county are the lucky ones! Nonetheless...this one should be a classic!

Well that sux!