4-0 Riverdale VS 4-0 Siegel

warrior82dad

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel does NOT have the wild, mouthy followers it had in the past, and that is not a bad thing. Those that are on now are more knowledgeable and not making wild claims.

That in itself worries me. If they are taken for granted, they WILL beat you. Every team in 7A had better prepare hard for facing Siegel. The days of hanging 60+ on them are over.

Siegel does NOT have the wild, mouthy followers it had in the past, and that is not a bad thing. Those that are on now are more knowledgeable and not making wild claims.

That in itself worries me. If they are taken for granted, they WILL beat you. Every team in 7A had better prepare hard for facing Siegel. The days of hanging 60+ on them are over.

Ive also heard that there crowds are way down this year and the away following has even been lighter....Maybe there geting a touch of the Vanderbilt Syndrome???

Riverdale gets the win in this one. This will be a good test for Siegel's D. It stepped up big last week and answered few questions but will have to do the same this week. Riverdale's offense reminds of angry bees pooring out of a beehive. They have players going everywhere when the ball is snapped. The past couple of years that has not mattered. This year they have the athletes to go along with the offense. The biggest improvement is on pass defense. That makes alot of teams one demensional. Riverdale will hae to stop Hardin from having a big night or that will open tins up in the passing game. Warriors are too much this week for the Stars. Will not be a blow out. 28-17 Warriors.

First of all, congrats to both teams for being 4-0 at this point. That is quite an impressive feat.

Second, I know Wyant still "smarts" about not being head coach at RHS and it is well-known that he is not a fan of Coach A. He would have to have extra motivation to win this one at Tomahawk. Bet there won't be any smart-butt shirts about him , hahahahaha.

Third, I think you have to give the edge to Riverdale simply because their QB is such a playmaker in clutch situations.

Fourth, the days of the 300 strong See-gull nation are over. After so much humiliation from yrs past, posters are non-existent on the T. But you better believe there are still fans that run their mouth from there.

I think this game comes down to the wire and I predict RHS wins by a TD.

Go Warriors.

Dang, just went back and re-read and saw that Riverdale06 is posting again. Hey there little lady! Long time, no talk. Hope you are well these days. It is great to see you still supporting your alma mater. Good luck to your boys.

Haha yes! It has been such a long time but now that I moved back down here I wont miss a game for nothing!

It's sad to see that a lot of the people I use to talk to are gone but there is still a few! As always I will support Riverdale and this team kind of gives me that same gut feeling I had about the RHS teams that were there when I attended! hopefully this team keeps it up!

Everything has been well! How have you been?- and I see someone remembers me ... Yay! Lol