McMinn -vs- Ooltewah

TribeFan

This quote was about typical of many redneck trashy Ooltewah fans tonight at the game. And it seemed to rub off on the players. Go home and lick your wounds!

First of all dipstick....I was having some fun with Tribe because,he asked for some Owl fans to cut up with.

2nd of all,do you really think Owl fans are trashy and REDNECK,I mean really?This coming from a Mcminn fan :roflol: If any of you guys can sleep tonight thinking YOUR REFs didn't give ya'll that game tonight....then your as dumb as most of your posts.

7 penalities in 1:15 sec,all which were 15 yds a piece..HHmmm?Right after our punter put it on the 1 foot line,I almost NEVER,EVER say this,but if that wasn't the most horrible example of HOME-COOKING,that I've ever seen!!...and since you don't know me,I call it like,I see it,whether Ooltewah wins or loses.Ask anyone that knows me......so listen carefully,Mcminn as a decent team,but the refs gave ya'll that game,PERIOD.and your right a couple of our boys(not the whole team)did embarass Ooltewah tonight.,.but alot of others showed alot of class.GO OOLTEWAH!!!!

Edited by GOOSESDAD

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This quote was about typical of many redneck trashy Ooltewah fans tonight at the game. And it seemed to rub off on the players. Go home and lick your wounds!

I know you didnt just call somebody redneck from Ooltewah :unsure: after walking around that place and seeing what i saw LOL!!!!! Now i will say that the McMinn team is alot better than i thought and are scrappy bunch of kids and have a hearts of champions!!!! The RB s are legit and they play alot bigger than they are so KUDO S to MACMINN ha ha.....but the ref s decided this game with SOME of the calls tonight, not all, but some were legit with the kids running there mouths(from what i figured but not sure) and Ooltewah played a heck of a game as well!! Owls defense played well as usual but offense cant score as usual and it put s alot of pressure on the D and special teams. Good job Owls!!!!!!! BTW BlitznDuck were you sitting on Ooltewah side ha ha cause i saw you

Edited by 2seamfastball

First of all dipstick....I was having some fun with Tribe because,he asked for some Owl fans to cut up with.

2nd of all,do you really think Owl fans are trashy and REDNECK,I mean really?This coming from a Mcminn fan :roflol: If any of you guys can sleep tonight thinking YOUR REFs didn't give ya'll that game tonight....then your as dumb as most of your posts.

7 penalities in 1:15 sec,all which were 15 yds a piece..HHmmm?Right after our punter put it on the 1 foot line,I almost NEVER,EVER say this,but if that wasn't the most horrible example of HOME-COOKING,that I've ever seen!!...and since you don't know me,I call it like,I see it,whether Ooltewah wins or loses.Ask anyone that knows me......so listen carefully,Mcminn as a decent team,but the refs gave ya'll that game,PERIOD.and your right a couple of our boys(not the whole team)did embarass Ooltewah tonight.,.but alot of others showed alot of class.GO OOLTEWAH!!!!

Ol DIPSTICK!!!!!!!!! ha ha

Goosedad a W is a W, Mcminn boosters pay good money for those Referees, lol. Is the refs even from around here don't they travel to various games each week and not MCMINN REFS? Dear Derrick I do agree with you about the option, it would be hard to stop with good speed at the key positions good point. Also, Bo was a defensive coach in Georgia and that is his strength. But the games I have seen I feel like he has game planned well, whether the kids play well is out of his hands but I feel like he has given every opportunity he could with x's and o's. Now I also agree he should snap the ball from center some and look into the option a little but so should a lot of teams including the VOLS. But if you know much about the option it is a love/hate relationship it is complex and has a huge risk for turnovers, and it needs a different Quarterback than Mcminn has to be able to run it. Red Bank would win the state this year if they ran it, but should they try to put it in because it is different, no. It has its pluses and minuses, weigh them out a little and lighten up on poor ole BO, Mullinax ran the same offense for many years before you were born before he ever learned different philosophy's and started running different sets. Give him some more years and heck it seems to be so important to you so ask to help coach some instead of bashing. And last but not least 89 CHARGER you can put together the ALL-STAR team from Central from 89 to the present and I would still run for 200 plus yards have 4td and 20 tackles against you guys so... NEXT!

HARDEE HAR HAR HAR!!! I just love it when a team loses and their ignorant inbred fans can't accept they got beat and have it blame it on the refs or somebody. It's that very attitude that undoubtedly permeated to some of the players that even you admitted were an embarrassment. Perhaps your coach allows that selfish, unsportsmanlike attitude in Hootersville, but it will NOT be tolerated in Athens under any coach. Regardless, it was sad to watch some of your players - as well as many of your fans - act like jerks.

Goosedad a W is a W, Mcminn boosters pay good money for those Referees, lol. Is the refs even from around here don't they travel to various games each week and not MCMINN REFS? Dear Derrick I do agree with you about the option, it would be hard to stop with good speed at the key positions good point. Also, Bo was a defensive coach in Georgia and that is his strength. But the games I have seen I feel like he has game planned well, whether the kids play well is out of his hands but I feel like he has given every opportunity he could with x's and o's. Now I also agree he should snap the ball from center some and look into the option a little but so should a lot of teams including the VOLS. But if you know much about the option it is a love/hate relationship it is complex and has a huge risk for turnovers, and it needs a different Quarterback than Mcminn has to be able to run it. Red Bank would win the state this year if they ran it, but should they try to put it in because it is different, no. It has its pluses and minuses, weigh them out a little and lighten up on poor ole BO, Mullinax ran the same offense for many years before you were born before he ever learned different philosophy's and started running different sets. Give him some more years and heck it seems to be so important to you so ask to help coach some instead of bashing. And last but not least 89 CHARGER you can put together the ALL-STAR team from Central from 89 to the present and I would still run for 200 plus yards have 4td and 20 tackles against you guys so... NEXT!

I did when he firststarted and he didnt really seem like he wanted me too, i was out there everyday. There is alot more to the story between the familys because of last year, So hard for me to lighten up. But the qb is good enuff and smartenuff to run the option, he dont haveto have blazing speed, he plays the fake really. I know about mullinax, i played for him i was ball boy up till i got to play, been around them all my 32 yrs, But he decided to run shotgun for the first time in the mid 90's when atone point we had the bestoffense in state but no defense, but he still stayed with that wing t after that because of the players he had. Those running backs we have are legit and need the ball, get it in the playmakers hands quickly. That was bos down fall against maryville the playoff game they should have won. Taking the mcdermott kid out to rest him that 4 plays when they everything going for them killed them, They couldnt stop him. He didnt gethim the ball enuff because he played favorites that every coach does. Believe me i would lighten up but as a coach u dont take out stuff on the kids just because u dont like there mom dad papaw. Bo needs to learn to alot in that area. But good game lastnight, Mcminn has always had great running backs so they need to keep getting them the ball.

Do you want a chest pin or a medal??? :thumb::roflol::flower:

Edited by 89charger

HARDEE HAR HAR HAR!!! I just love it when a team loses and their ignorant inbred fans can't accept they got beat and have it blame it on the refs or somebody. It's that very attitude that undoubtedly permeated to some of the players that even you admitted were an embarrassment. Perhaps your coach allows that selfish, unsportsmanlike attitude in Hootersville, but it will NOT be tolerated in Athens under any coach. Regardless, it was sad to watch some of your players - as well as many of your fans - act like jerks.

Boy,what a nice comeback that was...what was even better was all the class your QB had when he was walking up to take a knee and he acts like he's dusting his shoulder pads off...wheww what class.,.and what fans are you talking about?I didnt see one fan from ooltewah say or do anything.Bottom line YOUR REFs gave you the game,just admit it,its ok,everybody knows it.And coach williams doesnt allow it,never has never will.Inbred,hahahaha again coming from a mcminn fan :roflol: walking in up there was like walking into a lab experiment....

Boy,what a nice comeback that was...what was even better was all the class your QB had when he was walking up to take a knee and he acts like he's dusting his shoulder pads off...wheww what class.,.and what fans are you talking about?I didnt see one fan from ooltewah say or do anything.Bottom line YOUR REFs gave you the game,just admit it,its ok,everybody knows it.And coach williams doesnt allow it,never has never will.Inbred,hahahaha again coming from a mcminn fan :roflol: walking in up there was like walking into a lab experiment....

Wahhhhh.....wahhhhhh.....wahhhhhhh.......those McMinn Co. boys beat up on our boys last night........wahhhhh.....wahhhhhh......wahhhhh.......who can we blame it on.........wahhhhh.....wahhhhhh......wahhhhh.......

Need a little cheese with that whine? :roflol:

First off I thought McMinn was the better team last night. They made the plays when they had to. If these two teams played each other 10 times it would be 5&5.

Now Coach Williams has every right to ask the TSSAA to look into the refs for two dangerous no calls at the end of the game. Twice the McMinn defender led with his head to the head of the Owl player. This is a personal foul on all levels but it should especially be called in High School. The WR on the first one was totally defenseless and the second was classic spearing. This is as dangerous for the tackler as it was for the RB.

DERRICK- Just getting at you trying to get the "LITTLE MAN SYNDROME" out in you, good to see you on here but I think you need some therapy to help you leave the past in the past and move forward. Same goes for you 89 CHARGER I can't help but pick at a Central guy just trying to get a rise out of you but you handled it well.

GOOSEDAD- Why must you feel you have to attack how people look or are perceived, does it make you feel good to bash people who may be less fortunate than you? We are all from EAST TENNESSE so what you say about people from Athens is also thought about those from Ooltewah. Bottom line is you lost this year Mcminn played hard your team played hard and you lost, learn to do that with a little dignity. There is always a missed or bad call in every game that goes against one team or the other but it is a hard job and they do the best they can.