McMinn -vs- Ooltewah

TribeFan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

89charger while your post has some merit I am not in total agreement. I like the spread and the threats that opposing teams have to prepare for. While I say that I also like the pro-style offense and the play action pass. I think this is Bo's style much like the Wing T was what Mullinax believed in during his tenure at McMinn. Interesting Mullinax finally gave into a different look at Armurchee while turning that program around.

In my opinion the weak link in this team is the offensive line, so if you were in the I or pro-style I would not like our chances to be productive. I also am not in favor of changing schemes from year to year depending upon the kind of team makeup you might have. I say stay with the same scheme but maybe more formations while still running ths same plays just out of a different look.

I wasn't aware of the o line problems and you have good points. Anyway, good luck to the Tribe rest of the year. :thumb:

I wasn't aware of the o line problems and you have good points. Anyway, good luck to the Tribe rest of the year. :thumb:

Believe me i go watch mullinax, he swiches it up, shotgun wing t option, not just one, And im not worried about someone tellingme to be a want to be coach, Everybody on here is that way, and this is probably bos momma taking upfor him, the same way he got the job, PERIOD. Mcminn hasnt had a strong o line since early 90,s. So i do love the spread but farraget was one dimensional just like mcminn. Options go on fakes not really needing a strong o line, Central ran it alot in 90,s and did not have a great oline, Wing t has had its turn but all u need is two good guards to pull that off. But see u see my face on here, u know me so man up and talk when people know who you are. Bo is not or never has been a offenseive mind coach he just got this from georgia when he was down there, They dont have one offensive mind coach on team, they get away with it cause of athletes in certian positions, It is good but someone that dont believe in getting under center in any situation is an idiot, coming out of mullinax and alot of peoples mouth. So talk down on me all u want, believe me im not the only one that thinks so. Just switch it up some. Mcminn 38 Ooltewah 24, Our d is pretty good and ooltewah gave up alot of points last week!

Believe me i go watch mullinax, he swiches it up, shotgun wing t option, not just one, And im not worried about someone tellingme to be a want to be coach, Everybody on here is that way, and this is probably bos momma taking upfor him, the same way he got the job, PERIOD. Mcminn hasnt had a strong o line since early 90,s. So i do love the spread but farraget was one dimensional just like mcminn. Options go on fakes not really needing a strong o line, Central ran it alot in 90,s and did not have a great oline, Wing t has had its turn but all u need is two good guards to pull that off. But see u see my face on here, u know me so man up and talk when people know who you are. Bo is not or never has been a offenseive mind coach he just got this from georgia when he was down there, They dont have one offensive mind coach on team, they get away with it cause of athletes in certian positions, It is good but someone that dont believe in getting under center in any situation is an idiot, coming out of mullinax and alot of peoples mouth. So talk down on me all u want, believe me im not the only one that thinks so. Just switch it up some. Mcminn 38 Ooltewah 24, Our d is pretty good and ooltewah gave up alot of points last week!

Well, Rocky Top3, it seems as if the ball is in your court now. I'm guessing with all that knowledge you gained in those 2 games in 2 years you will have a good comeback. :roflol::thumb::roflol:

Play with the 3 "P's" and success is sure to follow:

Passion

Purpose

Poise

GO TRIBE!!!

Tribefan..I'll make a deal with you,if the Owls win you buy me a drink at the concession stand,and if the cherokees score 36 points on us,I'll buy you a new tooth to go with your other one!! :roflol:

Edited by GOOSESDAD

Well, Rocky Top3, it seems as if the ball is in your court now. I'm guessing with all that knowledge you gained in those 2 games in 2 years you will have a good comeback. :roflol::thumb::roflol:

Im not worried about comebacks, Its my opinion and this is probably someone on coaching staff or family. Thats my opinion just like any other on here.

Tribefan..I'll make a deal with you,if the Owls win you buy me a drink at the concession stand,and if the cherokees score 36 points on us,I'll buy you a new tooth to go with your other one!! :roflol:

This quote was about typical of many redneck trashy Ooltewah fans tonight at the game. And it seemed to rub off on the players. Go home and lick your wounds!