CAK vs. Loudon

FootballDad

but the defensive performance the past 2 weeks has left a lot to be desired. The effort hasn't been bad, but the tackling has been atrocious.

If I played for Cak's defense and was reading this I would be so mad. I know that all the cak kids get on here and read this so I know this has to drive them crazy. I couldnt imagine how fired up this would make me if I still played football. As long as Ive known Cak's football team theyve never given up regardless of who they lost to or what people were saying about them. Fans dont count them out, but to all the players reading this yall got to nut up and play hard nose football like yall have been tought. If you're gonna be a bear be a grizzly so stop playing like youre a bunch of those soccer players Cak is known for.

PS: This was Not at all to call out Footballdad because I know him personally and I know he loves Cak and he's just stating the obvious.

Me and GVK are the hammer and the burgers and the nanner puddn are the nail, Guaranteed! :hungry:

yes.gif I resemble that remark...

This game should be a great one. These two teams have had some really intense match ups, and the supposed favorite has not always run away with it. Last year, many thought CAK was a decided favorite, but it took a 450 yard effort from then sophomore High to pull out a victory. 2 years ago, the thought by many was that it should be a nail biter with perhaps a slight edge to Loudon, but CAK dominated. 3 years ago, Plemmons was like a ghost that CAK couldn't contain. What will this year bring? Both teams bring some question marks into this contest. It shouldn't be a shock that a defense replacing 10 starters would have some work to do to get to their best. The question now is how they respond. The strongest thing about the Warrior program over recent years has been their refusal to give up regardless of the opponent or how big the challenge is. If that holds true, and I believe it will, this defense will continue to get better every week and this team will continue to improve right along with them. Go Warriors!

th_th23_29_107v-1.gif

If I played for Cak's defense and was reading this I would be so mad. I know that all the cak kids get on here and read this so I know this has to drive them crazy. I couldnt imagine how fired up this would make me if I still played football. As long as Ive known Cak's football team theyve never given up regardless of who they lost to or what people were saying about them. Fans dont count them out, but to all the players reading this yall got to nut up and play hard nose football like yall have been tought. If you're gonna be a bear be a grizzly so stop playing like youre a bunch of those soccer players Cak is known for.

PS: This was Not at all to call out Footballdad because I know him personally and I know he loves Cak and he's just stating the obvious.

It's my hope the D was already mad--not because of anything they've read on here--but because they were personally dissatisfied with their performance last week. I hope they'll be motivated by their own individual and collective drive and desire to improve and excel more than any additional motivation they might get from reading something written by somebody else. This group has not yet played to its full potential, but they are not lacking in heart and determination.

Hey Freak, I don't take that as a call out at all. I've got a lot of coaching left in me and I try to call'em as I see'em. If you know me then you know my boy plays on that defense. But I'm not going to make excuses for him or the D. They've got to man up and get it done or they will be disappointed with this season. Football is a TEAM sport and that means BOTH the offense and defense have got to play well for us to have the success we have enjoyed in recent years. Most CAK teams are glorified because of the high flying offenses, BUT, the past couple of years the CAK defense has been a BIG part of their success, although you might not hear to much talk about that. Nevertheless, thats the truth. Now its time for this defensive unit to carry on the unsung role of keeping the other team out of the end zone and getting them off the field so our potent offense can do their thing.

GO WARRIORS.

It's my hope the D was already mad--not because of anything they've read on here--but because they were personally dissatisfied with their performance last week. I hope they'll be motivated by their own individual and collective drive and desire to improve and excel more than any additional motivation they might get from reading something written by somebody else. This group has not yet played to its full potential, but they are not lacking in heart and determination.

AMEN, preach on brother! :thumb:

Hey Freak, I don't take that as a call out at all. I've got a lot of coaching left in me and I try to call'em as I see'em. If you know me then you know my boy plays on that defense. But I'm not going to make excuses for him or the D. They've got to man up and get it done or they will be disappointed with this season. Football is a TEAM sport and that means BOTH the offense and defense have got to play well for us to have the success we have enjoyed in recent years. Most CAK teams are glorified because of the high flying offenses, BUT, the past couple of years the CAK defense has been a BIG part of their success, although you might not hear to much talk about that. Nevertheless, thats the truth. Now its time for this defensive unit to carry on the unsung role of keeping the other team out of the end zone and getting them off the field so our potent offense can do their thing.

GO WARRIORS.

haha believe me I know your son and how he could play better than a lot of people. Also I agree warriors 2011 they should be fired up. As a former warrior I know how fun the Loudon game is and I hope nothing more for them boys more than to nut up and hit some kids in the mouth. I know theyll come out of whatever funk theyre in and play like a warrior

How did the game go? I know we won 35-8 but that's all i know. Wish so badly I coulda been there. FootballDad, GVK, let's hear it

Sorry you couldn't make it, I know you are a warrior to the bone. You would have been more pleased with the defensive performance tonight. The #1 unit pitched a shutout and gave way to the backups after the 3rd qtr. The offense did their thing as usual and also turned the reins over to the backups after the end of the 3rd. qtr. Huge improvement in the kicking game. #81 got back on track with 5 perfect PAT's and #15 pulled out his soccer skills and displayed them on kickoffs, with 4 of 5 kicks into the end zone and the one that wasn't in the end zone landed on the 1ft line and when it was returned the kicker made the tackle like a linebacker. While I'm pleased to see a much better effort out of the defense, my feelings are a bit tempered because this was not a typical Loudon team. They are young and very small across the front and seem to be lacking big play makers like they have had in the past. But it was a good win for CAK. Congratulations to the team for getting back on the winning path. Much better feeling than last week :thumb:

Sorry you couldn't make it, I know you are a warrior to the bone. You would have been more pleased with the defensive performance tonight. The #1 unit pitched a shutout and gave way to the backups after the 3rd qtr. The offense did their thing as usual and also turned the reins over to the backups after the end of the 3rd. qtr. Huge improvement in the kicking game. #81 got back on track with 5 perfect PAT's and #15 pulled out his soccer skills and displayed them on kickoffs, with 4 of 5 kicks into the end zone and the one that wasn't in the end zone landed on the 1ft line and when it was returned the kicker made the tackle like a linebacker. While I'm pleased to see a much better effort out of the defense, my feelings are a bit tempered because this was not a typical Loudon team. They are young and very small across the front and seem to be lacking big play makers like they have had in the past. But it was a good win for CAK. Congratulations to the team for getting back on the winning path. Much better feeling than last week :thumb:

That's what I like to hear. Real glad for 81 getting back on track. Hopefully this'll give the defense some confidence going into the district stretch. Confidence is a big deal on defense. If the next game is at home, hopefully I'll see you there :thumb:

Hats off to the CAK D, which played much better. Also, big kudos to 81 AND 15. 81 rose to the challenge this week, and 15's KO performance was great. Getting almost all KOs into the end zone is a tremendous weapon for a team, especially when the Warriors start facing teams that have a big KO return threat. And on the one KO that wasn't a touchback, what a tackle by 15!