Mr. Football candidates

4thninches

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to stay out of the 1A boards too much, but all you guys throwin out names from your team, they probably are good, but they are not Jacob Tucker. He is one of the best, if not the best, football player I've seen in years. This is coming from a guy who absolutely HATES PC with a passion. Does he have the team to help him win Mr. Football this year? So far, it looks like it. Will he play at the next level? He could play at a smaller college, but NOT at QB. That being said, If you put Jacob Tucker against any single athlete in 1A then he is the winner hands down.

I try to stay out of the 1A boards too much, but all you guys throwin out names from your team, they probably are good, but they are not Jacob Tucker. He is one of the best, if not the best, football player I've seen in years. This is coming from a guy who absolutely HATES PC with a passion. Does he have the team to help him win Mr. Football this year? So far, it looks like it. Will he play at the next level? He could play at a smaller college, but NOT at QB. That being said, If you put Jacob Tucker against any single athlete in 1A then he is the winner hands down.

I will have to agree with you and I'm from Wayne County. Tucker is a very good 1A player. Could play at the next level if he stays small. That being said, Tucker probably will win Mr. Football this year based on last years stats. I think if he does not get injured and puts up decent numbers this year he will win it.

I wouldn't go as high on football smarts, speed, and strength. I wouldn't know about the rest but should be an 11 if he squealed tires.:lol:

LOL I hear you I liked it too. He is yes Sir and No Sir to everybody 100% of the time too. Very Good kid! Tucker is good at all 3 of the big sports started as a freshman at SS for baseball, point gaurd for the basketball , and QB for the football team. I will say Frank the Tank from JB is a beast I feel sorry for any kid that meets up in the open field and has to bring him down. Frank is very good hope we dont see him this year. I hope somebody else knocks them off cause they got our number.