Mr. Football candidates

4thninches

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I said that Tucker is better than Wade would that make it okay to talk about it on here? By the way I'm not saying that. I think that you probably just want to talk about Tucker.

I will say that I believe that Jacob Tucker will win Mr. Football this year. How is that? I believe that unless he gets hurt it is his to loose. Tucker is a very good player and a very big asset to Perry County's program. He is do it all for PC. He is Mr. defense, kicker, punter, on top of being the QB. Not very many other players are Mr. Do it Alls like he is.

Tucker probably is better than Wade.

I have witnessed both players first hand, and the difference is mostly seen in the players around him, Ward had Risner, Rich, Victory, and a physical line. The WR core at Perry County forces Tucker to be a more physical aspect to his team. Both are outstanding players but the comparisons must start at how that adapt to their surroundings, and both adapted very well. They are both outstanding QB's