Friendship Christian vs. Trousdale

TheAlumnist

Hahaha I really can't take you seriously man

:roflol:

Well eyes gess that puts us in the same boat mr rear admiral Allumanotti! Here's something ewe can take serious though...ant know weigh possumtown-lebanin is gonna beet trousedale-heartsville at the creekbank espcially wiff the Guru himselv Mr Murphy Fair in town! Heck yall coodnt even Beet that Gordunsvull-carthrege teem and wee awe no how them boyz from Heartsvill handulled them. Now if ewe gonna continue to talks about the chikkin from sissy mountain all weak, then iz expect aint nobodies gonna want too talk two ewe butt me. :roflolk:

Well eyes gess that puts us in the same boat mr rear admiral Allumanotti! Here's something ewe can take serious though...ant know weigh possumtown-lebanin is gonna beet trousedale-heartsville at the creekbank espcially wiff the Guru himselv Mr Murphy Fair in town! Heck yall coodnt even Beet that Gordunsvull-carthrege teem and wee awe no how them boyz from Heartsvill handulled them. Now if ewe gonna continue to talks about the chikkin from sissy mountain all weak, then iz expect aint nobodies gonna want too talk two ewe butt me. :roflolk:

Does it take extra thought for you to be able to spell stuff that way? Because it definitely takes a lot of thought to be understand all that crap spelling of yours :roflolk:

I'm sure it will break everbody's heart to hear that I won't be able to attend this affair. I been lookin forward to partying with my HartsVillian buddies, but it seems the youngest Trollette has gone and got here self on Signal Mountain's Homecoming Court. The parade and peprally are Thursday evening, so I have to stay in town to watch the Trollette ride in the parade.

Guess that's a once in a lifetime kinda thing. I figger I can come watch Trousdale beat the SweaterVests any year.:roflolk:

You fellers just take care of business, so we can all party in CookeVegas.:thumb:

I'm sure it will break everbody's heart to hear that I won't be able to attend this affair. I been lookin forward to partying with my HartsVillian buddies, but it seems the youngest Trollette has gone and got here self on Signal Mountain's Homecoming Court. The parade and peprally are Thursday evening, so I have to stay in town to watch the Trollette ride in the parade.

Guess that's a once in a lifetime kinda thing. I figger I can come watch Trousdale beat the SweaterVests any year.:roflolk:

You fellers just take care of business, so we can all party in CookeVegas.:thumb:

Congrats on yours making the homecoming court MountainTroll! :mrgreen:

Tell her...Congrats!...from everyone one on this thread. And even though us and FCS have our differences, I think I can speak for everyone in saying...

Thank the good Lord above she looks like her mother! :lol:

• Upvote 3