West Tn. Top 10

tricklician

Easy lil guy , don't get your tennis skirt in a wad! Don't you have some guy with a head band you can teach how to hold his "racket" !

I will agree we haven't been a perennial power in west TN,

but all those accomplishments you've brought out were in the last 2 seasons ! And as far as Humboldt goes we're 1-1 in the playoffs !

sure are talkin a lot of #### behind ur IP address there rage...maybe ur that 40 year old fat guy in the van stalkin around the stadium on friday nights preyin on the young...or maybe u show up on mondays and tuesday to pass on ur "catholicism" to the lil boys...

yea callin u a child molester...not so nice is it prick...stick to football instead of insults

sure are talkin a lot of #### behind ur IP address there rage...maybe ur that 40 year old fat guy in the van stalkin around the stadium on friday nights preyin on the young...or maybe u show up on mondays and tuesday to pass on ur "catholicism" to the lil boys...

yea callin u a child molester...not so nice is it prick...stick to football instead of insults

You Bash, you get Bashed! Now go work on your serve!

( + îš)

He ain't won nothing except for being on the championship side in poli-lickin to get out of 6A and in the Region of choice. And now, wants to be considered the top team in west TN on a meaningless poll cause he can't get there, "this week" on the mid-state poll published by the Tennessean. I will have to give the guy a thumbs up for providing amusing entertainment.

First...you have no idea what you are talking about relative to the highlighted statement from your previous post. Secondly...no where in this entire discussion have I mentioned a particular team that I am in someway bias towards! Thirdly...if you think that Adamsville is better than Milan, HC, Liberty, Lexington, Obion County, etc., etc....then you apparently don't watch very much football! I will say this again...I'm glad the Cardinals are having a wonderful season...I hope they do well in the playoffs....AT THIS TIME...they are not among the 10 best teams in West Tennessee...among the best 15?...perhaps!...not the Top 10!

First...you have no idea what you are talking about relative to the highlighted statement from your previous post. Secondly...no where in this entire discussion have I mentioned a particular team that I am in someway bias towards! Thirdly...if you think that Adamsville is better than Milan, HC, Liberty, Lexington, Obion County, etc., etc....then you apparently don't watch very much football! I

will say this again...I'm glad the Cardinals are having a

wonderful season...I hope they do well in the playoffs....AT

THIS TIME...they are not among the 10 best teams in

West Tennessee...among the best 15?...perhaps!...not the

Top 10!

First, I guess all those minutes I read in the past are not true. Second, never mentioned anything about you being bias. Third, didn't type the word Adamsville and top anything in any paragraph. As for my knowledge on, I know enough that all this gets worked out on the field. You guys are discrediting and disrespecting a bunch of young men across west TN that work their buts off every week with the "this team can't be that good, they can't beat this team" type comments. And you a QBClubPrez? I have been exactly right about one thing, you are amusing.

1. Henry County

2. Lextington

3. Milan

4. Huntingdon

5. Obion County

6. Chester County

7. Dyer County

8. JCM

9. McKenzie

10. USJ

Let me know what you think.

1. Henry county

2.Lexington

3.Milan

4.liberty

5.Obion county

6.Chester county

7.Dyer county

8.Camden

9.Huntington

10.McKenzie

Huntington is way to high on your poll. They are good this year but not in top 5. Now maybe next year they will be on up there, but who have they really played that's a "good" team? They play Camden this week which will be their first big test this season. No one can beat Henry county right now they are playing like monsters. Although Camden lost against west view they are still a powerhouse in west tn. They lost a hitch in their step, but they should pull out with just that single loss. The whole thing with Adamsville being in top 10, they have a good team but they couldn't beat any of the teams in my poll. JCM couldn't either. I think they both belong in the top15, but not top 10. Lexington is good as always, but that liberty game made me question . How does two powerhouse teams score a combined 90 points at the end of the game and have combined 700 yards (liberty 300 Lexington 400) in the first half when they both are suppose to have crazy good defence? Either there wasn't any defence for both teams or their offence was crazy good. Probably some of both. Anyways I believe that any team on this list could could beat each other in the exception of Henry county and Lexington. Im a big west tn football fan and to me the west tn game of the week should be the Camden vs.Huntington game. If anyone is as big of a west tn fan as I am I would ne there friday night.

1. Henry county

2.Lexington

3.Milan

4.liberty

5.Obion county

6.Chester county

7.Dyer county

8.Camden

9.Huntington

10.McKenzie

Huntington is way to high on your poll. They are good this year but not in top 5. Now maybe next year they will be on up there, but who have they really played that's a "good" team? They play Camden this week which will be their first big test this season. No one can beat Henry county right now they are playing like monsters. Although Camden lost against west view they are still a powerhouse in west tn. They lost a hitch in their step, but they should pull out with just that single loss. The whole thing with Adamsville being in top 10, they have a good team but they couldn't beat any of the teams in my poll. JCM couldn't either. I think they both belong in the top15, but not top 10. Lexington is good as always, but that liberty game made me question . How does two powerhouse teams score a combined 90 points at the end of the game and have combined 700 yards (liberty 300 Lexington 400) in the first half when they both are suppose to have crazy good defence? Either there wasn't any defence for both teams or their offence was crazy good. Probably some of both. Anyways I believe that any team on this list could could beat each other in the exception of Henry county and Lexington. Im a big west tn football fan and to me the west tn game of the week should be the Camden vs.Huntington game. If anyone is as big of a west tn fan as I am I would ne there friday night.

I tend to agree...the Stangs are having a wonderful season but that is a little high given the others in the poll!

1. Henry County 5-0

2. Lexington 4-0

3. Milan 4-0

4. Liberty 2-2

5. Brighton 3-1

6. Covington 4-1

7. Dyer County 4-1

8. Obion County Central 5-0

9. Chester County 5-0

10.Humboldt 3-1

for this week this would be my Top 10...that being said..I hate leaving out Westview even though they lost to Dresden and Obion County...they always come "Charging back" after a bad loss. Huntingdon is very good in 1A...but not to the calibur of the teams listed above...Camden really should be in..but I ran out of spots...I don't feel they are "better" than any of these 10...as good?..probably...better than...probably not.

WOW Mr. Prez, I haven't been on it a while but I see you have half of WestTN tore to pieces!!!! After reading some of the posts, i do not understand why everyone is so upset with you. You're top10 seems to be accurate and i agree that Huntingdon and USJ should be in but where? Certainly not over the PWRFUL teams you have on you list. unlike most fans, I'm not yet a believer in CC. I think we'll find out about them when they play Lexington and Liberty. Pwrful list tho!

Things that I know, Henry County is #1, Milan and Lexington may be about even, might give

a slight edge to Lexington right know. Huntingdon will not beat Milan at Milan, sorry not

gonna happen. Adamsville does not belong in the top ten. USJ plays weak teams, if they

were still in Div. 1 they would be OK at best. Crockett County couldn't beat Lexington or

Liberty this year even if they put their whole team on the field. Humboldt will be a team

to look out for in the playoffs. Thank you

First, I guess all those minutes I read in the past are not true. Second, never mentioned anything about you being bias. Third, didn't type the word Adamsville and top anything in any paragraph. As for my knowledge on, I know enough that all this gets worked out on the field. You guys are discrediting and disrespecting a bunch of young men across west TN that work their buts off every week with the "this team can't be that good, they can't beat this team" type comments. And you a QBClubPrez? I have been exactly right about one thing, you are amusing.

How many times do I have to say, "Adamsville is having a GREAT SEASON" and "I'm glad to see it?" RedCard, I've been on that campus many times at Adamsville, I have many friends there and hope they win the 2A title! History tells me they will not. Also, I think you read too much into these posts and polls by saying just because "your team" isn't in my list or anyone else's....that they are being "DISRESPECTED". That's about the dumbest thing I've read on here. If ANYONE knows me, they know I'm for any student athlete that commits, works, and competes in any sport! Not adding them to a hypothetical list doesn't mean I'm "DISRESPECTING" them. They are good...just not better than 10 other teams IN MY OPINION! Yes, I'm a QBClubPrez...have been for many years...meaning I know raise funds to supplement an athletic program. Would you feel the same about me if you were a Milan fan? What about Liberty? How about Lexington? They are ALL on my list and you would be my best buddy because I'm not afraid to speak the truth! High School football isn't "youth soccer" where everyone gets a trophy for participation...well..on second thought...we're getting close with 8 classes of high school football..but that's a different matter!

While this thread isn't about my favorite team, the matter in which you are referring to has been addressed by REDPWR on the 1A thread. For the most part, he is spot on. Mitchell wanted to jump to 5A as did the new West Creek school in Clarksville. That moved Morristown West and HC out of 5A into 6A. BOTH schools told the board that they would willingly play in which ever class they wanted them to but reminded them of the original format in which both schools were 5A and due to choice of two others, their status changed. There was not ONE BOARD MEMBER who disagreed....do you feel this is an issue now? Did those two schools "whine their way into a better deal"? Would Adamsville not do the same if Greenfield and Jo Byrns wanted to play 2A and that decision moved your Cards into 3A? Do you think there is a big difference in 5A/6A since we all play in the same district anyway? Did the winner of the Maplewood/HC semifinal game not whip Maryville in 2008 in the state title game? Amusing I may be...but more important I insist on being accurate!

While this thread isn't about my favorite team, the matter in which you are referring to has been addressed by REDPWR on the 1A thread. For the most part, he is spot on. Mitchell wanted to jump to 5A as did the new West Creek school in Clarksville. That moved Morristown West and HC out of 5A into 6A. BOTH schools told the board that they would willingly play in which ever class they wanted them to but reminded them of the original format in which both schools were 5A and due to choice of two others, their status changed. There was not ONE BOARD MEMBER who disagreed....do you feel this is an issue now? Did those two schools "whine their way into a better deal"? Would Adamsville not do the same if Greenfield and Jo Byrns wanted to play 2A and that decision moved your Cards into 3A? Do you think there is a big difference in 5A/6A since we all play in the same district anyway? Did the winner of the Maplewood/HC semifinal game not whip Maryville in 2008 in the state title game? Amusing I may be...but more important I insist on being accurate!

Since you insist on being accurate...

In the 2008 state title game, Maryville lost to Hillsboro 10-7. They were not "whipped" by Maplewood...didn't even play them.

Maryville actually "whipped" Maplewood in the 2007 state title game, 28-13.

thumb[1].gif