Perry Co & Wayne Co Bye Week

theGURU

Hey AKAGlazed are you coming to the Baylor North and South Pitt game this week? It's worse now than when I talked to you before. South Pittsburg will likely be without 4 starters on each side of the ball again. The trouble for us is that one of them is the starting RB and the other 3 are 3 out of our 4 receivers. Same story defensively. All of the injuries seem to have occurred at the same position. The entire secondary will be backups. We fixin to get lit up like the fourth of July. Save your money and go watch Huntingdon, Jo Byrns or Gordonsville.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey AKAGlazed are you coming to the Baylor North and South Pitt game this week? It's worse now than when I talked to you before. South Pittsburg will likely be without 4 starters on each side of the ball again. The trouble for us is that one of them is the starting RB and the other 3 are 3 out of our 4 receivers. Same story defensively. All of the injuries seem to have occurred at the same position. The entire secondary will be backups. We fixin to get lit up like the fourth of July. Save your money and go watch Huntingdon, Jo Byrns or Gordonsville.

Thanks for the update Ambassador. I decided early yesterday to save my money and go watch Huntingdon. But I appreciate the info, I definitly wouldn't want to drive 4 hours to watch half of your A team.

Everyone Pc has played so far this season has lined up and tried to hit them in the mouth with the exception of cornersville. Forrest, Lewis Co, Riverside, and Collinwood did nothing but try to hit them in the mouth but they fought through every kind of block, double, and occasionally even a couple triple team to blow the line of scrimmage up. Your right Pc will get hit in the mouth during the second half of the season but it's nothing they aren't or won't be used to.

there is a difference in getting smacked in the mouth by not so good teams and one that is

Wayne County is Veery impressive, it's spelled correctly, and also they have played a physical schedule these past few weeks. Mr. Butler and Mr. Rice have found that "DERN" Veer seem, Mathis seems to bring a physical blocking and receiving presence to the edge, and Butters Skelton has the play making ability any coach would love to have on his team. Perry County scrimmaged Huntingdon without Dill and Rhodes, they also have a "will" to win. 6 different WR's with multiple catches and Touchdowns..... ahem, and could give any secondary a ton of fits, since the factor of a QB taking off comes into play.

The state championship hasn't been "GIVEN" away the past few years, so no need in handing it to the Pirates or Tornadoes just yet there, Debbie Downer(4thinches)

South Pittsburgh is currently plagued with a ton of injuries from the sounds of things also the strongest part of their game has been questioned, but not tested, which is their line. That will answer a few of my questions this week. Even Jo Byrns was feeling the injury bug for a couple of weeks due to the revamped physical schedule that Coach Adkins put into play this season. Also, Frank the Tank has come to play the last two weeks after nursing a couple nagging injuries.

Look out for a Dark Horse in Columbia Academy to come into play in the next few weeks, with chances to knock off PC and WC in the near future, the Bulldogs look to show their worth to the region and the state, they will face McEwen this week, they often has a well coached team.

Enjoy the Bye week.