Karns Beavers

presby28

It's very hard not to be intrigued by the Karns Beavers this season. Despite a 7-0 loss in their first game they have since won 4 straight and are on top of their division. I have to admit that when I heard this I had to see it for myself. I went to the game last night against Central and despite the obvious inexperience of the offense, the defense is one of the best I've ever seen from a high school team. I think Karns defense will be the team that silences Powell in their next game. I imagine not many will feel that way also but I'm pulling for the beavers to get the upset over Powell!!

Go Karns!!!

It's very hard not to be intrigued by the Karns Beavers this season. Despite a 7-0 loss in their first game they have since won 4 straight and are on top of their division. I have to admit that when I heard this I had to see it for myself. I went to the game last night against Central and despite the obvious inexperience of the offense, the defense is one of the best I've ever seen from a high school team. I think Karns defense will be the team that silences Powell in their next game. I imagine not many will feel that way also but I'm pulling for the beavers to get the upset over Powell!!

Go Karns!!!

I agree that Karns defense is really playing well but Powell will score at least 5 to 7 touchdowns on them. The offense will not be able to hold on to the ball long enough to give their excellent defense any rest.

I agree. Karns is playing just good enough to win, but Powell should win this game by atleast 4 tds.

You know not long ago Karns was losing to the same teams that they are beating now, yes they have won some ugly but every high school team in the nation as done that, yes the game with Powell will be a very diffcult one in allot of areas for Karns, I think the D will play lights out and if the O can put some things together this week in shadow of the Campbell County game they may stay in it and possibly even have a chance, remember folks NO one in the state pick A-E to beat Alcoa, the only people who thought it was a possiblty was those Road Runners, anyway wish the Beavers the best and they are in a position to change some major history for that program and school, its amazing the difference.