millington

arlington

wooddale

germantown

collierville

whitehaven

white station

Things are so close right i would not begin to predict the seeding

As a DB fan, i would take that. With a possible semi-final against Riverdale at J Fred for a chance to play for the Gold Ball. But, it's way too early and we are not good enough yet to even think too long about that. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!

As a DB fan, i would take that. With a possible semi-final against Riverdale at J Fred for a chance to play for the Gold Ball. But, it's way too early and we are not good enough yet to even think too long about that. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!

So, you would want SH and DB playing in consecutive weeks???

You know what, I'll take that. What a better way to end the streak (or continue a new one) than putting DB out of the playoffs in the 1st round...again

You know what, I'll take that. What a better way to end the streak (or continue a new one) than putting DB out of the playoffs in the 1st round...again

Let me wake you up from your stuper and remind you that your Toppers haven't defeated the Indians in 18 straight games and have never won a playoff game against the Tribe(don't know why you say "again") Sure every squirl gets a nut sometime so it is possible. Im pretty sure you would rather not play DB in any game much less the 1st. round. Get real.

Let me wake you up from your stuper and remind you that your Toppers haven't defeated the Indians in 18 straight games and have never won a playoff game against the Tribe(don't know why you say "again") Sure every squirl gets a nut sometime so it is possible. Im pretty sure you would rather not play DB in any game much less the 1st. round. Get real.

no stupor hear, waco. By "again", I was referring to the infamous DB one and done stigmata with the full understanding Science Hill has not been on the winning side in any of those contests, and yes, I'm also aware that DB has several more playoff wins than SH can even think about. And, as is the case with every other SH person, I'm fully aware of the streak. heck, I 8 years old when the streak began. So no need to get fussy. Everyone in Johnson City is familiar with the seemingly insurmountable mountain we have to climb in order to compete with DB and turn this back into a true rivalry instead of one similar to the current status of the TN/FLA rivalry.

But you're wrong about us not wanting to play you guys. Granted there have been some blowouts, but for the most part, it is usually a very entertaining game and the streak has come close to ending on several occasions (I've always wondered how many of you DB people suffered cardiac events a few years ago at Memorial Stadium when Iassac Kinley had a wide open lane to the endzone for the go ahead TD late in the game without an Indian within 20 yards of him before he ended up being tackled by the 8 yard line...)

And as you so eloquently put it, every squirrel gets a nut once in a while....we'll see you guys in week 10.

no stupor hear, waco. By "again", I was referring to the infamous DB one and done stigmata with the full understanding Science Hill has not been on the winning side in any of those contests, and yes, I'm also aware that DB has several more playoff wins than SH can even think about. And, as is the case with every other SH person, I'm fully aware of the streak. heck, I 8 years old when the streak began. So no need to get fussy. Everyone in Johnson City is familiar with the seemingly insurmountable mountain we have to climb in order to compete with DB and turn this back into a true rivalry instead of one similar to the current status of the TN/FLA rivalry.

But you're wrong about us not wanting to play you guys. Granted there have been some blowouts, but for the most part, it is usually a very entertaining game and the streak has come close to ending on several occasions (I've always wondered how many of you DB people suffered cardiac events a few years ago at Memorial Stadium when Iassac Kinley had a wide open lane to the endzone for the go ahead TD late in the game without an Indian within 20 yards of him before he ended up being tackled by the 8 yard line...)

And as you so eloquently put it, every squirrel gets a nut once in a while....we'll see you guys in week 10.

Several things I have to correct you on here. The one and done "stigmata" is a faurce dreamed up by your fellow upper east tn. losers. Sullivan South leads upper east tn. in first round loses. And you might want to look at the toppers playoff record before you bring up "playoff loses". As far as any DB fans suffering "cardiac events", I don't even remember the game much less the play. Was Kinley on crutches or something? No one within 20 yards of him and he gets tackled at the 8 yard line???

So are you assuming that you guys are going to make the playoffs? You better read the TSSAA guidelines for making the playoffs. They only take half the 6a schools in each conference and will only take another if the reason is sound. And in Science Hill's case, you guys are going to stay home unless you win the conference. We could make the playoffs even with a loss to you in the last week of the season, but does anyone see that happening??? Really?? Stick to basketball boys and let the men in Kingsport play football. Oh yeah, Spurrior still sucks!!!!!!! What a jerk!!!!

So are you assuming that you guys are going to make the playoffs? You better read the TSSAA guidelines for making the playoffs. They only take half the 6a schools in each conference and will only take another if the reason is sound. And in Science Hill's case, you guys are going to stay home unless you win the conference. We could make the playoffs even with a loss to you in the last week of the season, but does anyone see that happening??? Really?? Stick to basketball boys and let the men in Kingsport play football. Oh yeah, Spurrior still sucks!!!!!!! What a jerk!!!!

Im own your side here 91 but actually if we don't do something about our secondary we stand a very good chance of losing to Science Hill. Even Carter will be smart enough to fill the air with footballs. If things stay the way they are (and they will) we will lose our last two games. Its that simple.

Im own your side here 91 but actually if we don't do something about our secondary we stand a very good chance of losing to Science Hill. Even Carter will be smart enough to fill the air with footballs. If things stay the way they are (and they will) we will lose our last two games. Its that simple.

As usual, our defense is geared to not give up the deep ball but is getting eatin alive by the short pass. I don't believe this will ever change because it's went on this long and they hav'nt done anything about it yet. I think it's time to play man coverage and let's see what happens. Get in the wideouts face at the line and get physical with them from the snap. That's the only practice that's going to get us better. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!