Lexington Big Red Tigers Cooksvile Bound!

lex52

Will Lexington win the championship this year?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Will lexington win the championship this year?

2. 2. Will liberty win the championship this year?

3. 3. Who will win it if neither of these teams do? state your oppinion in a comment.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who voted for Giles? Marshall Co. will give Lexington all they want.

Apparently Lexington's defense is lacking this year giving up so many points to Liberty. Maybe Henry County's defense is just that much better than both these teams, I don't know. That's the only way I can judge how good Liberty and Lexington's defense is. I don't think Lexington or Liberty will make it. Just my opinion though. Greenville or Signal Mountain will win 4-A I think.

Apparently Lexington's defense is lacking this year giving up so many points to Liberty. Maybe Henry County's defense is just that much better than both these teams, I don't know. That's the only way I can judge how good Liberty and Lexington's defense is. I don't think Lexington or Liberty will make it. Just my opinion though. Greenville or Signal Mountain will win 4-A I think.

signal mountain will not win 4A football...write that down

greenville...hands down...no contest...no need to even play that 1st weekend in december

Way too much football left for this topic to even be alive. Getting to a state championship is extremely hard, you gotta be better than everyone else and have a lot of luck on your side. Lexington posters shouldn't even dream of making threads like this until playoff time.

All I know is that I'll be glad when Chester County plays both Liberty and Lexington. Chester County is a good team, but they won't top stay within 2 TDs of either team. Stop using the Riverside and Henry Co. games as references. Each team had a bad first game. Lexington was with out a stating QB, and the 2nd team QB was hurt, probably the reason they fumbled the snap 8 times. How man teams look good with their 3rd team QB running the offense? Riverside only scored 6 points, but I guess they did run all over Lexington.

Liberty only played best team in West Tennessee, and maybe one of the best in the state that first game. Playing Henry Co. the first game of the season is a death wish and Liberty got it. They are much better than that score. Chester Co. is talking real big for a team thats played nobody. Personally, I think the Eagles should go 8-2 and I hope they have a good run in the playoffs. But all this running over Lexington and Liberty talk is not realistic.

Chester County wins this district ! Lex and lib have no defense ! Phelps runs for days!

Who has chester county beat yet who could even come close to bringing what lexington or liberty can to the feild!, and i belive that lexington has chester county scheduled for their homecoming game this year and if you really think they can come to lexington and beat them at their own feild you must be insane! Lexington has not lost a game at home in around 3 years.

Way too much football left for this topic to even be alive. Getting to a state championship is extremely hard, you gotta be better than everyone else and have a lot of luck on your side. Lexington posters shouldn't even dream of making threads like this until playoff time.

All I know is that I'll be glad when Chester County plays both Liberty and Lexington. Chester County is a good team, but they won't top stay within 2 TDs of either team. Stop using the Riverside and Henry Co. games as references. Each team had a bad first game. Lexington was with out a stating QB, and the 2nd team QB was hurt, probably the reason they fumbled the snap 8 times. How man teams look good with their 3rd team QB running the offense? Riverside only scored 6 points, but I guess they did run all over Lexington.

Liberty only played best team in West Tennessee, and maybe one of the best in the state that first game. Playing Henry Co. the first game of the season is a death wish and Liberty got it. They are much better than that score. Chester Co. is talking real big for a team thats played nobody. Personally, I think the Eagles should go 8-2 and I hope they have a good run in the playoffs. But all this running over Lexington and Liberty talk is not realistic.

Pretty good post montaguel. By the way lexfan, most teams are trying to make it to Cookeville. If you guys do make it at least know how to spell the host city. This coming from a poster who has seen the team he roots for bring a gold ball home from there.

Totally agree that's why I havent predicted who will win!! I will say that I do believe either game can go either way!! Realistically you can't just judge a team by who they have played!! You judge a team by HOW they have played those teams!! Lex, Lib, and Chester are ALL 3 really good teams!! Wether anybody likes it or not 14aa could very easily be a three-way tie this year!! Just my thoughts!!

I know for a fact and I dont feel like Lexington nor Liberty nor Chester County can hold a light to teams like Signal Mountian and Greenville. Greenville is beast on the field. Liberty is fast but cant hold to strength of Greenville. Neither would Lexington. Montague you got it down and you a Big Red fan that knows your game and football.