Hampton and JC "Part Deux"

tootiedwc

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton don't need to worry about JC or any other team on their schedule.They need to worry about Hampton.There is nothing you can do about,how good other teams are,you can only be THE BEST YOU CAN BE. I',ve seen some strides in some areas,still got to improve to compete with the big boys. The kids are there,they just need to go to work every day to get better.The season and several of these kids time is running short, don't look back and wish you had given alittle more. I'm really proud of this bunch of kids.They deserve to be winners.

Hampton don't need to worry about JC or any other team on their schedule.They need to worry about Hampton.There is nothing you can do about,how good other teams are,you can only be THE BEST YOU CAN BE. I',ve seen some strides in some areas,still got to improve to compete with the big boys. The kids are there,they just need to go to work every day to get better.The season and several of these kids time is running short, don't look back and wish you had given alittle more. I'm really proud of this bunch of kids.They deserve to be winners.

I dont think they're worried about JC at all...they just need to prepare for them as they would for any team (and I know they are)...

Just dont want to come outta there with any senseless injuries or a loss because we're more worried about a bad call, a no call, or a dirty hit........Boys gotta keep that head up and know whats going on around ya and PLAY YOUR GAME and STAY :hungry:

I dont think they're worried about JC at all...they just need to prepare for them as they would for any team (and I know they are)...

Just dont want to come outta there with any senseless injuries or a loss because we're more worried about a bad call, a no call, or a dirty hit........Boys gotta keep that head up and know whats going on around ya and PLAY YOUR GAME and STAY :hungry:

heard that ole HHS had about 12 in the hospitle after the jv game is this true

Johnson Co. has lost some important games this year and I know they're ready to beat some a**! I hope my Bulldogs don't take this 2nd game to lite. I bet ole Luns has got them ready! DOGS by 14.. :popcorneater:

Its a trap game for sure, Johnson Co will be HUNGRY for a win and Hampton could come in big headed. I think it has more to do with Hampton than it does with JC. You should never size up the opponent,just give you're all on every play.Thats the key to success.