Hampton and JC "Part Deux"

tootiedwc

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: you know how cyberLAND is.. ya'll keep the "W's" going on out there.

Bulldogs had a great overall preformance,just a good team win. Iwas afraid we would go in half hearted and get punched in the mouth before we understood we would have to play.Nothing of the sort ,they took the field ready to take care of business.We've improved since the 1st time we played um,hopefully we'll get a little better as each week passes. It'll take a great team to play with you guys and there are also a few other hurdles in our path.

Good job Bulldogs. Just a tough season for the 'horns.

Does anyone know if this is the only "home and home" series (same season) in the TSSAA?

Not real sure about that Plumb69, I do know that Cloudland and Hamptom did it several years.Alot of local teams dropped Cloudland and Hampton reaped the benefits,Cloudland won most of the time,but both teams benefitted from the gates.Ole JC was crazy like a fox.

Not real sure about that Plumb69, I do know that Cloudland and Hamptom did it several years.Alot of local teams dropped Cloudland and Hampton reaped the benefits,Cloudland won most of the time,but both teams benefitted from the gates.Ole JC was crazy like a fox.

Thanks. I'd venture to say a lot of teams don't want that drive to Mountain City or Cloudland if they don't have to. Good luck to your dogs.

This one went about how I figured. Johnson County can't even line up. They have scored about 3 touchdowns this year. Does Hampton even play anybody that knows how to play football? I know looking at their schedule, and records, history and suck, it has to be the weakest in the state. What is everybody else's thoughts on that schedule?

This one went about how I figured. Johnson County can't even line up. They have scored about 3 touchdowns this year. Does Hampton even play anybody that knows how to play football? I know looking at their schedule, and records, history and suck, it has to be the weakest in the state. What is everybody else's thoughts on that schedule?

Ok dude we get it. You don't think Hampton plays a tough schedule. But your opinion doesn't matter. Your Oneida Indians complete opponents record for the whole schedule this season is 28-27 so far. Hampton's opponents record is 19-29 so far. The difference is that Hampton plays 5 count it FIVE games against opponents in higher classifications. Your Oneida Indians only play 2 count it TWO against higher classifcation schools. This makes Hampton's schedule equal to if not tougher than Oneida's.

Your Oneida Indians lost to Greenback 34-31. Greenback just beat Cloudland 14-0, Cloudland is winless. I will guarantee you Hampton will beat Cloudland by way more than that. So I think that would mean The DOGS can beat your Indians too. But we will see.

So stop with the stupid comments about schedules, the statistics tell the story. Dogs 3-1 against Oneida over the last 5 years. GO DOGS!!!

Edited by HHSBulldogType2001

There's that annoying squeeking sound AGAIN....Dang

Type2001, ask_me is an idiot