Hampton and JC "Part Deux"

tootiedwc

Don't mean to change the tempo, but pujo see what you can do to ask Lunceford or maybe he could have one of the other coaches send stats down the road, all it takes is an email. I was checking this site out,

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/sep/19/years-best-performances/

and really think those that achieve greatness should be noticed and have acknowledgement of their accomplishments.

Waters for one should be on this list and would be at the top, but it has to be known,

Eddie should have been on a kicking list last year, but never seen his name.

Just saying, need to advertize the locals boys or no one ever knows about them, except for our surrounding area.

maybe others will agree, maybe not.

again sorry for getting off topic.

Go dogs....

2 things

1. wear your mud boots with cleats, remember last year the turf sucked the cleats right off your feet, some lost their shoes and to this day have never been found. lol

2. If you are consider down, watch out they will still hit you and the ref will look the other way!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't mean to change the tempo, but pujo see what you can do to ask Lunceford or maybe he could have one of the other coaches send stats down the road, all it takes is an email. I was checking this site out,

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/sep/19/years-best-performances/

and really think those that achieve greatness should be noticed and have acknowledgement of their accomplishments.

Waters for one should be on this list and would be at the top, but it has to be known,

Eddie should have been on a kicking list last year, but never seen his name.

Just saying, need to advertize the locals boys or no one ever knows about them, except for our surrounding area.

maybe others will agree, maybe not.

again sorry for getting off topic.

Go dogs....

2 things

1. wear your mud boots with cleats, remember last year the turf sucked the cleats right off your feet, some lost their shoes and to this day have never been found. lol

2. If you are consider down, watch out they will still hit you and the ref will look the other way!

Looks like all those stats are around the Chattanoga area. I know at one time our stats were on unapproved website. I think the star turned in the numbers. I agree someone should get the kids names out there.It may need to be the offical stat man. I really have no clue.I'm sure Waters would be high on the list as far as ypc and yardage. I'd also say Trussler might be up there in tackles. I'd say we may have a few scouts at some of the games as we go along, these people make it their business to know whats out there.

You know since you guys mentioned it, you reckon anyone is charged with advertising the guys names out there? For example, Beef made the pre-season All State listing for Defensive Lineman and he wouldn't have known anything about it if the Coach hadn't told him. It was kinda backwards, it was in the Nashville, Chattanooga, and Memphis papers but I never saw it around here. I would think if I saw that in those papers, you should definitely be reading about Waters wouldn't you think?

I'm not exactly how all that works, but I've been wondering why the team roster and stats aren't submitted to websites like unapproved website, Coach T, or any of the other sites scouts frequent. I think it would be a great idea and very helpful to the boys, especially when filling out all those college questionairres, if someone would keep up with and submit the info. Most of the colleges even ask for a link to a sight listing rosters and stats and we never have a link to give them. Not even the Hampton High school site is updated.

Yeah, Pujo, help us with that....you got big feet. :ph34r:

As for Friday, GO DOGS!! I have to work in Johnson County around all these Longhorn fans.........and there's nothing I'd like to see more when we play 'em than a GOOD OLE FASHION COW TIPPIN'!!!! :evil:

Pujo,

What's the news up in Bulldogs Country? Are the Dogs fired up for some Longhorn steak on Friday night?

I just hope these kids haven't gotten all warm and fuzzy, thinking they can half play and come out with a win. Johnson CO will come to play, the longer they stay in the game ,the tougher they will get. We just need to go in with our shirt sleeves rolled up and take care of business.Hopefully we have some leaders who understand how to lead the team to battle. I'm pretty sure we do.