Soddy Daisy wins Tandem tournament

PHargis

Cj, a lot of them have but not only has the game come a long way, it is great to see the knowledge base and the enjoyment fans are seeing at matches. It has become competitive and the place to be all during the season. Your comment on the play all thru the State is right on and I resemble the comments of your post.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to continue to beat a dead horse, but I'm going to. I was speaking of an isolated incident in which a parent called a player a name (not a bad one) to her face before her serve. Thats all. I'm a very competitive person and I understand how sometimes things can happen in the moment that you wish you could take back. I just thought that was a bit out of bounds. I have nothing but respect for what is a very good Soddy team, and I also respect that their fans travel well and are engaged in the matches.

PHargis - Farragut finished district play undefeated and only lost one set (to Catholic).

Edited by AdmiralGlasgow

I hate to continue to beat a dead horse, but I'm going to. I was speaking of an isolated incident in which a parent called a player a name (not a bad one) to her face before her serve. Thats all. I'm a very competitive person and I understand how sometimes things can happen in the moment that you wish you could take back. I just thought that was a bit out of bounds. I have nothing but respect for what is a very good Soddy team, and I also respect that their fans travel well and are engaged in the matches.

PHargis - Farragut finished district play undefeated and only lost one set (to Catholic).

And by the way it was inadvertant but i would hate to be the person if Coach Johnson heard the remark because, if true, I think she would take issue with it.

Announcements