Henry County at West Creek

QBClubPrez

Olddevil....does it seem like to you that the Big Red has the week off from a "fanbase" point of view? I'm more excited about Inman vs. Ripley and Murray State at UTM tonight than I am the Patriots taking on the Howling Coyotes tomorrow!......is there anything wrong with me??

The frosh take on the Lexington Tigers tonight at Patriot Stadium. I love to watch this group play. I bumped the thread up to make it easier for the Yanker to make his Thursday predictions bot thus far, no Yanker.

GO BIG RED

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure the Pierce kid does not play on the O-line red swarm, I think he is a D-lineman, however, I have not heard anything other than he has not practiced this week. Owens has not been seen in practice either, not sure on his injury, my biggest concern is our club prez, not interested in our game this week, I sure hope our coaches and players are interested in it, bunchofbums

I am pretty sure the Pierce kid does not play on the O-line red swarm, I think he is a D-lineman, however, I have not heard anything other than he has not practiced this week. Owens has not been seen in practice either, not sure on his injury, my biggest concern is our club prez, not interested in our game this week, I sure hope our coaches and players are interested in it, bunchofbums

Ahhh...Mr. West TN Football...you got me....HOWEVER, I DID NOT say that I "was not interested" in our game this week...I said I was "more excited" about other games than I am the one against the Coyotes....I can promise you...my "lower level of excitement" in no way effects those who wear the jerseys or the headsets on Friday nights! I can assure you as well...that the meals provided will be as though we are playing a 3rd round playoff game as well as the transportation! It seems as if our "fanbase" assumes we have the week off!...which in "some respects" might be accurate!

I have not posted in a long time, but thought I would comment on "interested". It is hard to get interested in a game that will be over after the first kickoff. Sorry, Prez and others but I'd rather save my 15 bucks then go over to Clarksville and watch one quarter of football and three quarters of JV ball. I am sorry, I know those kids deserve time to play, but this is every week now. I just hope the starters don't get too bored until late in the playoffs. Good luck to the faithful (sorry I am not one this week) and good luck to the Big Red!

And HC wins 42-6. I didn't go to this game, nor did I listen to it. Details? Another 2nd half running clock? And most importantly, were there any injuries?

The Patriots looked good overall tonight against the Coyotes. Najee Ray had two touchdowns as did Caleb Counce, Shaquille Allen and Jamari Curtis also both had touchdowns on the night! Kyler Ainley was perfect on the night with his point afters...although a botched snap/hold exchange caused a missed field goal on the first possession. Defense looked pretty good overall...the D-line pressured the passer yet sealed off all running lanes...secondary was hard hitting and disruptive however...the Coyotes CAN throw and catch...Storme Hillard had an interception then looked very good leading the offense once the running clock began after the Patriots' first possession in the 3rd quarter. Best news of the night tho...there were no injuries! Northeast who missed an extra point at the end of their game against Clarksville High lost 42-41 will come to town next week! Go Big Red!

And HC wins 42-6. I didn't go to this game, nor did I listen to it. Details? Another 2nd half running clock? And most importantly, were there any injuries?

Running clock from the 8min mark of third. Second offense scored to make it 42-0. West Creek scored against our 3's and 4's with about 1min 20 sec left on a long pass much as springfield did last week. No injuries that I am aware of. The field was awful with many slips and falls. Glad this night is over with no one gimpy.Northeast lost tonight in a defensive battle with Clarksville High 42-41. Rossview was shut out by Northwest 30-0! DC spoiled Springfield's homecoming 28-6.

GO BIG RED

Thanks for the info guys! Looking forward to, and most definitely will not miss the next 3 games.

EDIT: And I just saw in the PI where we held West Creek to -12 yards rushing. And some still wonder where "Red Swarm" comes from. Just now thought about it, but our starting defense has not been scored upon in 5 out of 6 games. And we've given up a total of 3 points in the first half all season. Talk about the level of competition all you want, but that's dang impressive. Keep it up!

Edited by RedSwarm10

Thanks for the info guys! Looking forward to, and most definitely will not miss the next 3 games.

EDIT: And I just saw in the PI where we held West Creek to -12 yards rushing. And some still wonder where "Red Swarm" comes from. Just now thought about it, but our starting defense has not been scored upon in 5 out of 6 games. And we've given up a total of 3 points in the first half all season. Talk about the level of competition all you want, but that's dang impressive. Keep it up!

of all the things to be impressed with about HC the Springfield staff man talked about how dominate the DL was. you should go a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long in the playoff if not win it all. Good luck the rest of the way from the folks to the east