Greeneville vs West Greene

gvillealltheway

49 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

I think someone is jealous ofa backflip :roflol:

Oh no, you have found out my longtime secret goal for my life. I always wanted to be able to do a backflip by the time I was thirty. I'm so upset now because I never accomplished that goal and now I'm taking it out on a kid that plays football that can do one. Maybe I should have taken it out on Ozzie Smith instead.

HATE ON HATERS HATE ON . WE REALY DONT CARE WHAT YOU COUNTY FANS THINK . OR WHOM EVER YOU ARE:roflol:

I'm not hating. It just doesn't surprise me that Coach Ballard would tell a player to do it. Or should I cap all my letters so that you understand that I'm not hating.

Edited by budkilmer

I'm not hating. It just doesn't surprise me that Coach Ballard would tell a player to do it. Or should I cap all my letters so that you understand that I'm not hating.

LOOK COACH BALLARD IS THE GREATEST COACH IN GREENEVILLE THATS A FACT . AND YOU CAN CAP ON THAT IF YA WANT . AND ALL THE COUNTY SCHOOL COULD LEARN FROM COACH BALLARD . WE DONT WANT ANY TEAMS TO LIKE US WE WANT THEM TO FEAR US THATS WHAT MAKES A STATE CHAMPION .:thumb:

You must not know Coach Ballard to well. He preaches class to all his players win or lose and has for years even when I played. Thats why he took Wilson out after the stunt he pulled. Might want to know someone before you start casting stones

You must not know Coach Ballard to well. He preaches class to all his players win or lose and has for years even when I played. Thats why he took Wilson out after the stunt he pulled. Might want to know someone before you start casting stones

I agree! Yes he does have class and expects it from all of his players. AND was it so disrespectful that Wilson turned a back flip after the amazing catch that he made? I don't think so! Many players in sports do the same! Hope you don't watch Nascar and Carl Edwards wins tomorrow. You will think he is a horrible person. :thumb:

Gville is too goood "or so they think" that they were too good to warm up on WG's little small field! They want all the County teams to play at GHS to eliminate over crowding! Nice post, I hope people in this county are seeing where the GHS program is going! Too high society to play at the "old" fields in Greene County!

Put some bleachers in so people can see the game and there would not be a problem.

LOOK COACH BALLARD IS THE GREATEST COACH IN GREENEVILLE THATS A FACT . AND YOU CAN CAP ON THAT IF YA WANT . AND ALL THE COUNTY SCHOOL COULD LEARN FROM COACH BALLARD . WE DONT WANT ANY TEAMS TO LIKE US WE WANT THEM TO FEAR US THATS WHAT MAKES A STATE CHAMPION .:thumb:

I don't disagree with you. Coach Ballard is the best coach in Greene County. I would take him over Murphy or Case, and definitely over Jones and Edens.

I'm not the one casting stones. I never said he did tell his players to do it. I just said it doesn't surprise me if he did. After showing up 10 to 15 minutes before the game, I wouldn't put it past him is all. And I know Caine better than you think. He can get a little carried away sometimes, especially when emotions are running high.

I agree! Yes he does have class and expects it from all of his players. AND was it so disrespectful that Wilson turned a back flip after the amazing catch that he made? I don't think so! Many players in sports do the same! Hope you don't watch Nascar and Carl Edwards wins tomorrow. You will think he is a horrible person. :thumb:

Oh I already learned in this thread you can't compare these high school athletes to professional ones.

It was flagged as unsportsmanlike....it was disrespectful. I remember how outraged Greeneville fans were when that kid from White's Creek got off the bus and did a beautiful tumbling pass right down the sideline ahead of his team or the little booty shake that kid from Brainerd did whenever he got close to the Greeneville sidelines.We were all livid. Kelby can turn backflips all he wants when he starts getting paid to play.Until then he should keep his backside below his shoulders where it belongs.