Henry Co. Patriots vs. Northeast Eagles

RedSwarm10

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warrior was right on again, it was 49-0 with 9:30 to go in the second quarter with ne not even having a first down, Henry county subbed in their jv and NE scored two tds in the second quarter, starters played one series in the third quarter and marched 95 yards on 7or eight plays, they did not belong on the same field with Henry County. Next stop Clarksville. Number four had been putting up big numbers but NE had negative yardage in the first quarter ended up with around 100 all first downs came against the jv. Henry County was 75 points better than NE.

Warrior was right on again, it was 49-0 with 9:30 to go in the second quarter with ne not even having a first down, Henry county subbed in their jv and NE scored two tds in the second quarter, starters played one series in the third quarter and marched 95 yards on 7or eight plays, they did not belong on the same field with Henry County. Next stop Clarksville. Number four had been putting up big numbers but NE had negative yardage in the first quarter ended up with around 100 all first downs came against the jv. Henry County was 75 points better than NE.

I may be mistaken but I believe Northeast had 1 play go for positive yardage in the first 1 1/2 quarters of the game, and that play was for 1 yard. They had to be around -40 yards at the end of the first quarter. Defensive line played like beasts tonight.

I may be mistaken but I believe Northeast had 1 play go for positive yardage in the first 1 1/2 quarters of the game, and that play was for 1 yard. They had to be around -40 yards at the end of the first quarter. Defensive line played like beasts tonight.

That D- line is one of the best I have seen if not the best Henry Co. ever had. The over all talent this team got is crazy. I can not wait till playoffs get here and see what they really talking bout.

63-14.

I was expecting a blowout. I wasn't expecting us to be up 49-0 midway through the 2nd quarter. Not really much else to say at this point...Just keep playing and try to avoid any major injuries.

I thought that Mr. Reeves-Maybin would be able to do something against HC. I didnt expect for NE to win or to be really close but I thought that he could direct two or third drives against the first HC's string. Maybe, Maybin isn't as good as I once thought. The DL for HC is superior to anything I have seeing in a very long time. The DC/HC game should be interesting. Wish it was on Thursday night for all of us to see. I will say that I now agree with the Warrior and that HC wont have a formible opponent until deep in the playoffs. Right now the only team that can beat HC is HC. Keep everyone focused and healthy and there will probably be a Gold Ball on display in the lake area come December. These are all just The Commissioner opinions though