Spring Hill vs Giles Co

likearock

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let me do my part in getting this up to 2 pages. Wish we could have played them last week and had this week off to go to Dump county to watch them and Franklinlite play. Wish the guy that worked for Nissan was still coaching Eric I think his name was, see what kind of deal I could get. Got a kid needing a car in a few years. GO CATS!!!

See no contest here. Giles can pick their number. Springhill is really down. The district is shaping up. Winner of Fairview vs. Marshall will determine the district champ. While the game between Lewis and Giles will determine 3rd and 4th. Giles has only 2 poss. tough games left.....Fairview and Lewis. Lewis has Giles and Marshall. The rest should be easy wins....the other remaining opp. for Giles are Springhill, Summit and Page. Lewis has East, Hickman and Springhll. Course Page has East and Hickman then 2 tough games (Giles and Marshall) But them losing head to head with Lewis almost shuts them out of 3rd or 4th.

After looking at this district this year hard to believe how much it has dropped off since 09. 09 Was loaded with Giles (winning state). Page, Springhill, Fairview and of course Lewis (even though their over all record was bad, was a very strong team, very competitive with all.

Going to be an interesting finish this year.

See no contest here. Giles can pick their number. Springhill is really down. The district is shaping up. Winner of Fairview vs. Marshall will determine the district champ. While the game between Lewis and Giles will determine 3rd and 4th. Giles has only 2 poss. tough games left.....Fairview and Lewis. Lewis has Giles and Marshall. The rest should be easy wins....the other remaining opp. for Giles are Springhill, Summit and Page. Lewis has East, Hickman and Springhll. Course Page has East and Hickman then 2 tough games (Giles and Marshall) But them losing head to head with Lewis almost shuts them out of 3rd or 4th.

After looking at this district this year hard to believe how much it has dropped off since 09. 09 Was loaded with Giles (winning state). Page, Springhill, Fairview and of course Lewis (even though their over all record was bad, was a very strong team, very competitive with all.

Going to be an interesting finish this year.

I dont know who Giles has out. But, they will not struggle with Lewis.

I dont know who Giles has out. But, they will not struggle with Lewis.

Giles lost 5 starters from last year due to various reasons. All seniors. Right now they have 4 in Mash. One more hung it up. But with all that the coaching staff has been in place for 5 years now. The system has allowed young players to step in. The pipeline is full so the future looks really good. Each game brings experience. The Giles coaches have done a excellent job with all this going on. The Cats will become a better team each week. Book it. :ph34r:

Giles lost 5 starters from last year due to various reasons. All seniors. Right now they have 4 in Mash. One more hung it up. But with all that the coaching staff has been in place for 5 years now. The system has allowed young players to step in. The pipeline is full so the future looks really good. Each game brings experience. The Giles coaches have done a excellent job with all this going on. The Cats will become a better team each week. Book it. :ph34r:

Who hung it up?

Have you seen Pulaski Frehmen play ? You may have a pipeline , but the source ain't in Pulaski