Lewis County @ East Hickman

LCPanthers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY PREDICTION THIS WEEK WILL BE EAST WILL PLAY A BETTER GAME THAN USUAL,OUR KIDS OUR TOUGH AND THEY WILL BE IN IT FOR EVERY PLAY, DEFENSE WILL BE NON EXISTANT AS USUAL, BUT OFFENSE WILL SCORE SOME POINTS TO KEEP IT INTERESTING, WE DELIVERED SOME UNITS TO A STORE IN DYERSBURG YESTERDAY AND WOW..... BOY DID WE HEAR SOME LOVE STORIES ABOUT OUR COACH.....I DONT THINK IT WILL BE LONG .

MY PREDICTION THIS WEEK WILL BE EAST WILL PLAY A BETTER GAME THAN USUAL,OUR KIDS OUR TOUGH AND THEY WILL BE IN IT FOR EVERY PLAY, DEFENSE WILL BE NON EXISTANT AS USUAL, BUT OFFENSE WILL SCORE SOME POINTS TO KEEP IT INTERESTING, WE DELIVERED SOME UNITS TO A STORE IN DYERSBURG YESTERDAY AND WOW..... BOY DID WE HEAR SOME LOVE STORIES ABOUT OUR COACH.....I DONT THINK IT WILL BE LONG .

Well, needless to say, I'm completely confused by your post. WHY ARE YOU YELLING??? and WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT??

Let's Go East Hickman. Hit the kittens in the mouth and they will lay down. They aren't good they are just very delusional.

^^^Yea what this guy said^^^

And we're the delusional ones?? bahaha, well, it's no wonder you guys got caught cheating as stupid as you sound, you must be PC's athletic director.:roflolk: