Marion County at Lookout Valley

TheBlackPearl

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If LV loses there RB's and starting O line it could be close but Jasper is bad!!There dodne. Stick a fork in them. There fans are even done with them. LV wins no matter who is the QB!!

"DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN".....You work for the Tribune? Things are difficult at Marion, but not that bad. Marion will win this game.....they should anyway.

never liked visiting Lookout Valley. Quite possibly the worse visiting side, football bleachers in Tennessee.

Right about that! Those visitor bleachers are terrible! Lol. I think LV wins this one by a touchdown even if their starting QB is out. Marion has just failed to produce much offensively this year and the soft defense will have a hard time with LVs RB. Both teams need this win. The Warriors would really have to generate something early to gain some momentum and shut down LVs running game. They haven't looked capable of that yet. If the Warriors can break out of the rut, then this would be a great week to do it.

"DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN".....You work for the Tribune? Things are difficult at Marion, but not that bad. Marion will win this game.....they should anyway.

This particular year, I really think L.V. should win this particular game. Jasper has no defense and the offense as veered into a ditch.

This particular year, I really think L.V. should win this particular game. Jasper has no defense and the offense as veered into a ditch.

Probably too optimistic but, I keep hoping the Warrior defense will experience an "AHA" moment and actually start tackling the ball. Maybe they can get by L.V. on numbers. Hats off to the few Seniors that have stuck.......

Probably too optimistic but, I keep hoping the Warrior defense will experience an "AHA" moment and actually start tackling the ball. Maybe they can get by L.V. on numbers. Hats off to the few Seniors that have stuck.......

I think if the warrior defense uses their numbers effectively with discipline, it could be the difference in the game. L.V. is going to try to win the game on speed and big plays.