Ooltewah Owls @ SD Trojans

SoddyDaisyCajun

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been reading posts all year about Soddy Daisy coaches needing to do this and needing to do that. I have watched every game this season and the truth is SD just does not have the players to compete in 6A. SD does not have a play maker other than #32. #14 is a good QB but does not have a WR that is consistent and he gets about 1 to 2 seconds to throw before getting hit. Defense has not made a big play all year. I know some are going to say that the fumble in OT against Central was a big play but Central gave that to SD. The only player on defense that shows any fire is #52. The way I see it is if you dont have players that have the skills or desire to win it is hard to coach. I know it is partly the coaches job to instill the desire and that is one area we can improve but the coaches cant tackle, block or catch the ball for the kids.

Owls gave great effort. They talked all week about last years game and how bad they wanted to win this game. Defense made big play after big play. First play from scrimmage Owls loose the ball and also loose Creech the starting reciever/safety. Do not know his status for next week. Defense then held Trojans out of endzone time after time. I think there was at least three times they were in the red zone and were held for zero points. Does Soddy not have a field goal kicker? #32 for Soddy is a real weapon and played hurt as well. Super effort by him.

Owls #11 and #33 pick six were the real back breakers on Soddy. #5 for Owls showed how speed is a real issue for Soddy. Owls on both sides of the ball were half step quicker.

Note to both teams is don't schedule each other for homecoming.

Owls gave great effort. They talked all week about last years game and how bad they wanted to win this game. Defense made big play after big play. First play from scrimmage Owls loose the ball and also loose Creech the starting reciever/safety. Do not know his status for next week. Defense then held Trojans out of endzone time after time. I think there was at least three times they were in the red zone and were held for zero points. Does Soddy not have a field goal kicker? #32 for Soddy is a real weapon and played hurt as well. Super effort by him.

Owls #11 and #33 pick six were the real back breakers on Soddy. #5 for Owls showed how speed is a real issue for Soddy. Owls on both sides of the ball were half step quicker.

Note to both teams is don't schedule each other for homecoming.

We Scheduled Walker Valley for our H/C, But due to that being a Teacher In Service Day, and no school, u are not allowed to have a Dance , so we had to move it to the Ooltewah game which was the only other home game, Except for the Last game which is Senior Night