GREENBRIER @ MACON Co.

soulsurvivor34

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon's potent offense should march down the field at will vs. the Bobcat defense. This being said the Tigers should win this game with ease unless the 'cats can start hot and solidify the running game quickly. Nontheless the Tigers get the win and leave the bobcats still searching for that district win which they may never get. :mrgreen:

Hard to say. MC hasn't looked themselves the past couple of games. GB seems to be getting better. If MC heeds to the wake up call they got in SC, they will be a hand full. If they continue to play with no fire and passion it will be a good nite for GB.

Its hard to say GB is getting better. They were taken to the wire by a WHH team that lost to JB by 50.

I like Greenbrier to win here. I think that the Bobcats are getting better simply because now they are showing that they can move the ball offensively on a regular basis. I thought that Macon County would be a Top 10 caliber team in the preseason but they are now 2-3 with a remaining schedule that includes White House, Livingston Academy, & DeKalb County. The Tigers could have easily lost to Sycamore as you all saw.

If Macon does win this game then they are a 4-6 team. If they lose then they will finish at 3-7 (maybe 2-8 depending on how much Westmoreland improves down the stretch). I just do not see them beating White House, Livingston Academy, or DeKalb County.

I like Greenbrier to win here. I think that the Bobcats are getting better simply because now they are showing that they can move the ball offensively on a regular basis. I thought that Macon County would be a Top 10 caliber team in the preseason but they are now 2-3 with a remaining schedule that includes White House, Livingston Academy, & DeKalb County. The Tigers could have easily lost to Sycamore as you all saw.

If Macon does win this game then they are a 4-6 team. If they lose then they will finish at 3-7 (maybe 2-8 depending on how much Westmoreland improves down the stretch). I just do not see them beating White House, Livingston Academy, or DeKalb County.

yeah,here we go.you catfish did'nt see them beating sycamore either.

yeah,here we go.you catfish did'nt see them beating sycamore either.

There you are twiggy Glad your doing OK. I kinda thought all that crow you had last week may have caused some kind of illness. :D