Has TSSAA fueled a fire?

theGURU

"To the person or persons responsible for calling T$AA to start with, I'd just like to say "What goes around comes around." Karma will get you in the end, my friends."

People on here whinning about rules being enforced, show how backward they are. Publics have cried for years about privates and when the cleat is on the other foot they feel they have been done wronged, when in fact rules HAVE been broken. I hate it for the kids, but at least Tucker won't have have an * beside his all time yards record or will he since all thats been on here is how he isn't the whole team.

As for PC program its not the first time they've been caught. Didn't the boys basketball get caught bending the rules a little and wasn't it one of the yocals that blew the whistle? Maybe there are some more jealous twits in the wood pile or maybe these teams pc has run up the score on didn't like it, know your enemy(s).

So it seems like the eye of the T$aa has been and should have been at least looking pc's way. Don't ask for all the hype & respect on social media and not expect to draw attention. Also maybe someone in pc ath. dept should read up on the by laws find out what all the public schools should be trying to go by. Don't think karma has anything to do with it when its in black and white.

Plus it was on here all summer about linemen moving to the new mecca of football pc. That shouldn't raise any eyebrows should it? or that in recent history pc was on the news with no jobs and people lined up for hours, hey that sounds like a great place lets move there. no nothin suspicious here. After all pc is a basketball town. Or soon will be again.

Actually. . .PP40, let's get in with this guy. TROLLED, and he wasn't even trying to. TETON wins forever...game O.V.

"To the person or persons responsible for calling T$$AA to start with, I'd just like to say "What goes around comes around." Karma will get you in the end, my friends."

People on here whinning about rules being enforced, show how backward they are. Publics have cried for years about privates and when the cleat is on the other foot they feel they have been done wronged, when in fact rules HAVE been broken. I hate it for the kids, but at least Tucker won't have have an * beside his all time yards record or will he since all thats been on here is how he isn't the whole team.

As for PC program its not the first time they've been caught. Didn't the boys basketball get caught bending the rules a little and wasn't it one of the yocals that blew the whistle? Maybe there are some more jealous twits in the wood pile or maybe these teams pc has run up the score on didn't like it, know your enemy(s).

So it seems like the eye of the T$$aa has been and should have been at least looking pc's way. Don't ask for all the hype & respect on social media and not expect to draw attention. Also maybe someone in pc ath. dept should read up on the by laws find out what all the public schools should be trying to go by. Don't think karma has anything to do with it when its in black and white.

Plus it was on here all summer about linemen moving to the new mecca of football pc. That shouldn't raise any eyebrows should it? or that in recent history pc was on the news with no jobs and people lined up for hours, hey that sounds like a great place lets move there. no nothin suspicious here. After all pc is a basketball town. Or soon will be again.

As stated in a previous post, the Belasics moved here because they had relatives here, and because they like it here. The other 2 players moved here to live with their mother. None of these were just random people who were lured here to play. As far as the b'ball thing, I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't follow b'ball, sorry.

Edited by viking_fan

Maybe all you LC posters should get together and get a game of Candyland going, that way someone from Lewis County has a chance to win at something. :thumb::roflol::thumb:

At least when we lose, or win, we lose and win with guys from LC, instead of going to Henry Co. or Foley Alabama to get a coaches cousin. Hmm must've covered his tracks a little better on that one. Sounds like a conflict of intrests to me. Guess who has more wins than PC even after losing 2..LC!!!!!! Hey PC, way to go TWO AND OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

"To the person or persons responsible for calling T$$AA to start with, I'd just like to say "What goes around comes around." Karma will get you in the end, my friends."

So it seems like the eye of the T$$aa has been and should have been at least looking pc's way. Don't ask for all the hype & respect on social media and not expect to draw attention. Also maybe someone in pc ath. dept should read up on the by laws find out what all the public schools should be trying to go by. Don't think karma has anything to do with it when its in black and white.

Nobody called the TSAA. That Childress man did a investigation and found that Harrison man was playing illegal players. If you keep talking about that Childress mans investigation, he might go back and give you 3 losses and then you wont make the playoffs. Hopefully if that senior was going to play in the SEC, the NCAA will let him come back a few months early so he can play. You think im joking but im not.

lol at kevin he says quit being a tool. Sorry kevo imma keep on flaming in this thread because i keep getting a rise out of people. like someone called me pantypower....hahahahaha. thats awesome. cb10. who is that. a main board legend.. whoopty freakin do. and no he is not better than me because you guys keep on chatting with me. sure candyland seems fine with me. just keep the vickings away. if they cheat and get caught they will try to sue tssaa and blame everyone else there for their cheating. oh and kevo....get bored at the library sometimes. kinda ADD. the big question should be why are grown parents on a message board crying about getting caught cheating and blaming it on everyone else and try to show up some college kids with responses about punctuation and grammar. Because they are losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least when we lose, or win, we lose and win with guys from LC, instead of going to Henry Co. or Foley Alabama to get a coaches cousin. Hmm must've covered his tracks a little better on that one. Sounds like a conflict of intrests to me. Guess who has more wins than PC even after losing 2..LC!!!!!! Hey PC, way to go TWO AND OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

But we don't have any Losses. :thumb:

Rules were broken, who cares who blew the whistle, the accused have the legal right to know who brought up the accusation. So let them find out and know who said they were breaking the rules. It is their business, no need to grab the pitchforks unless called to.

The situation was handled promptly and accordingly to TSSAA rules. There is no gray area with the rules and they have to be followed. The Coaches and team handled the situation as soon as they could, otherwise there would be 5 vacated games.

Someone wasn't telling the truth and as we all know the truth shall set you free. But, also, Some can't handle the truth. I hate this for the players accused, it is a sad day knowing that you have been told you cannot play a sport that you have so much fun playing.

Honestly, I think the players just want to move on, and it's hard to with all of the drama surrounding the team. Go to the News Channel 5 site and watch the story. Most questions will be explained there, remember also, that if this happened later in the year, without the school officials knowing it could have been a lot worse.

Rules were broken, who cares who blew the whistle, the accused have the legal right to know who brought up the accusation. So let them find out and know who said they were breaking the rules. It is their business, no need to grab the pitchforks unless called to.

The situation was handled promptly and accordingly to TSSAA rules. There is no gray area with the rules and they have to be followed. The Coaches and team handled the situation as soon as they could, otherwise there would be 5 vacated games.

Someone wasn't telling the truth and as we all know the truth shall set you free. But, also, Some can't handle the truth. I hate this for the players accused, it is a sad day knowing that you have been told you cannot play a sport that you have so much fun playing.

Honestly, I think the players just want to move on, and it's hard to with all of the drama surrounding the team. Go to the News Channel 5 site and watch the story. Most questions will be explained there, remember also, that if this happened later in the year, without the school officials knowing it could have been a lot worse.

That Harrison man had to know about this mess when he was playing these boys. He should have not played these boys knowing they were illegal. I looked in my Murphy Fair book and their was no boys with the same last name in my Murphy Fair book, so they had to start playing after this Harrison man turned in his survey to Murphy.

That Harrison man had to know about this mess when he was playing these boys. He should have not played these boys knowing they were illegal. I looked in my Murphy Fair book and their was no boys with the same last name in my Murphy Fair book, so they had to start playing after this Harrison man turned in his survey to Murphy.

Roy and his murphy fair book never lie. You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 1

This is all over and done with PC will make the Playoffs, go along ways in the playoffs as well, im fine with it, I wish it could be appealed, but whatever. But let me point something out that im unsure about and there may be more to the story than i know, but LC had a great girl basketbal player a couple years ago and her brother played as well, both of these kids live in PC, but how have they always been able to play there?? Not being smart just want a reasonable answer as to the difference