Halls vs Karns

lostoledog

I'm with HTV. The "best" game this week is all a matter of opinion, but for Halls I think it's one of the most important. After beating a down Clinton team in week 1 Halls has yet to win a game, even though that's an improvement from last years 0-10 season it still should not be enough to satisfy the coaches and players.

I think that with the offense continuing to improve for the Red Devils, they could capitalize off of turnovers and even work their way around a maybe over aggressive Karns defense and that could be enough to pull out a W if the defense can hold it together.

But with both teams coming out hungry tonight, and both with subpar defenses, get ready for a barn burner...

Halls-35 Karns-28

Karns has anything but a subpar defense from what i hear. Their problem is offense. I say Karns eeks this one out.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karns has anything but a subpar defense from what i hear. Their problem is offense. I say Karns eeks this one out.

Maybe so, but can the strength of their schedule have anything to do with the D giving up less than two TDs a game? The team with the best record the Beavers have own against is Campell County with two wins.

Also, how big of an effect will penalties play in this game for both teams?

DISCIPLINE DISCIPLINE DISCIPLINE

Maybe so, but can the strength of their schedule have anything to do with the D giving up less than two TDs a game? The team with the best record the Beavers have own against is Campell County with two wins.

DISCIPLINE DISCIPLINE DISCIPLINE

The funny thing is Powell and all the other teams in the distric play the same teams so there for half will be winners and the other half will not, I don't see you guys throw the records of the teams that Powell has played or HVA always concerned that Karns has not played anyone, well there was a day that Karns lost to those same losing teams so there for give them a little credit to have at least gotten to a point that its not an automatic win for other teams. I wish all the teams the best but some will when and others will lose, and yes if Karns had an O they could be a much tougher team to play, if I remember right HVA let CC score when karns held them to 0.

DISCIPLINE DISCIPLINE DISCIPL. K

Keep giving Karns no credit! They really don't care what people outside the locker room say. There is giving up at Karns this year!