Perry Co at Columbia Academy

theGURU

Pc was sluggish last night at times but this team has been incredible all year long. I can't remember the last time starters were in after the first series of the 3rd quarter. The offense we know all about but the D is absolutely punishing people right now. If I'm remembering correctly the starters have given up 13 points in 6 games and 0 points since week 2 against Lewis co. Ca is going to try and run the ball I know but can they put it in the air? I'm taking the boys from PC in this one but Ca always makes life tough on Pc.

Pc was sluggish last night at times but this team has been incredible all year long. I can't remember the last time starters were in after the first series of the 3rd quarter. The offense we know all about but the D is absolutely punishing people right now. If I'm remembering correctly the starters have given up 13 points in 6 games and 0 points since week 2 against Lewis co. Ca is going to try and run the ball I know but can they put it in the air? I'm taking the boys from PC in this one but Ca always makes life tough on Pc.

I think CA has no choice but to come out and give it all they got this week, if they lose their chances of being region champs is gone.

I think CA will offense will be quick and fast but that PC first offense been laying goose eggs on teams ! You think I am joking but I am not. That CJ Qualls and Garrett Hill have been putting other teams QBs all panic mode. Them boys been bringing thunder on RBs too. I love them boys cant wait till PC plays a game that isnt over a half time . You think I am joking but I am not!

Edited by radio33

I hate to break it to you, but CA's chances (realistically speaking)of being region champs are already gone.

Yeah I agree...I didn't think they would win it in the first place. I see them finishing 4th. PC will be to much for CA. I don't think that CA has much of a pass D and that will kill them this week.

PC folks, What formation do ya'll run on D?

PC runs a 3-3 stack its what I would call a 3-5. It is pretty tough to run or pass on becuse you never know who is blitzing or where LBs are coming from. PC scored 3 tds on defense last week. The first D hasnt been scored on in over a month. CA always gets up for PC and I expect nothing but that Friday. It will be a good game cant wait.