HUNTINGTON IS FOR REAL!

squatlow

This football team is on a mission and will not bow down to any BURBLE, PURPLE or what color that is on that team in GIBSON COUNTY, and remember this .....AIN'T gonna be no upset or whatever..just gonna be a bunch a HORSES running rough shod over a bunch of over=rated burble or purple or whatever that color that is in Gibson County team in cotton pickin town......SWENSON says NEXT OPPONENT PLEASE!!!!!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This football team is on a mission and will not bow down to any BURBLE, PURPLE or what color that is on that team in GIBSON COUNTY, and remember this .....AIN'T gonna be no upset or whatever..just gonna be a bunch a HORSES running rough shod over a bunch of over=rated burble or purple or whatever that color that is in Gibson County team in cotton pickin town......SWENSON says NEXT OPPONENT PLEASE!!!!!!!

Have no idea what you are talking about but you have convinced me that Huntingdon is going to beat some purple team so for that I give you a :thumb:

Well, Gibson Co. doesn't wear Purple or Burble? or anything close to that. Don't take shots on "cotton picking" 'cause that is what saved this areas economy "back in the day". If you got to play in tonight's game I hope you weren't injured. But keep talking 'cause you got serious comptition breathing down your neck. You have at least 3 teams in your future that can make you cry when it's over.

I dont think this person is from Huntingdon. If they are they obviously dont know anything about the Huntingdon and Milan rivalry and the respect both teams have for each other. Yes, Huntingdon has a chance this year but only a fool would bet money on beating Milan. It will be a classic west tennessee smashmouth football game that will be worth the time to witness. Probably come down to mistakes and a little luck for both teams. Go Mustangs!

I dont think this person is from Huntingdon. If they are they obviously dont know anything about the Huntingdon and Milan rivalry and the respect both teams have for each other. Yes, Huntingdon has a chance this year but only a fool would bet money on beating Milan. It will be a classic west tennessee smashmouth football game that will be worth the time to witness. Probably come down to mistakes and a little luck for both teams. Go Mustangs!

amen brother!