Mt. Juliet AT Station Camp

football2011

The Bison are coming off two wins that the program needed but they weren't against the quality of a team that they will see this coming Friday against Mt. Juliet. The Bears are fresh off a 52-20 beat down on then unbeaten Gallatin. They have an offense that has proven they can score at will and have a great chance at running the table and finish 10-0. Station Camp is sitting at 3-4 with games against MJ, Wilson Central, and Portland. A huge task is ahead of them this coming week but one I believe this team can confront. The Bison offense can put up the points but their defense will face its' toughest test so far. I still believe if we finish 5-5 we can make the playoffs but 6-4 would be a "cherry on top." I look forward to hearing from fans of both teams. I can count on a few from MJ but I hope for some more comments on the Bison side! Come on Bison, lets shock the state!

Good luck to both teams. I'll make my prediction Thursday.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bison are coming off two wins that the program needed but they weren't against the quality of a team that they will see this coming Friday against Mt. Juliet. The Bears are fresh off a 52-20 beat down on then unbeaten Gallatin. They have an offense that has proven they can score at will and have a great chance at running the table and finish 10-0. Station Camp is sitting at 3-4 with games against MJ, Wilson Central, and Portland. A huge task is ahead of them this coming week but one I believe this team can confront. The Bison offense can put up the points but their defense will face its' toughest test so far. I still believe if we finish 5-5 we can make the playoffs but 6-4 would be a "cherry on top." I look forward to hearing from fans of both teams. I can count on a few from MJ but I hope for some more comments on the Bison side! Come on Bison, lets shock the state!

Good luck to both teams. I'll make my prediction Thursday.

The only way SC stops MJ's offense is if they never show up. MJ wins 52-17

I don't see us giving up 52 points. MJ has a powerful offense but we won't allow that many points. I think this could be a shootout because we will be able to run on the Bears.

highlight this post. paste it to a wall in the locker room and read it again friday night at 11pm.

I don't see us giving up 52 points. MJ has a powerful offense but we won't allow that many points. I think this could be a shootout because we will be able to run on the Bears.

They just scored 52 on Gallatin, who is one of the best teams in 5A. In my opinion, Mt. Juliet is one of the top 4 teams in 6A this year along with Maryville, Riverdale, and Whitehaven. They should win by as much as they want. No offense football2011, Station Camp has a chance for a good season and a possible playoff berth, but MJ simply has too much for the Bison.

They just scored 52 on Gallatin, who is one of the best teams in 5A. In my opinion, Mt. Juliet is one of the top 4 teams in 6A this year along with Maryville, Riverdale, and Whitehaven. They should win by as much as they want. No offense football2011, Station Camp has a chance for a good season and a possible playoff berth, but MJ simply has too much for the Bison.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Although you are wrong about MJ's ability to score (They have too many offensive players),

you have noticed a weakness. I hope that the Bears can defend as well as score on the top

teams mentioned. Maybe take a few of the offensive studs to help support the "D". I do believe

that the Bears may have their best team to date??

MJ is coming off its biggest win of the year. They had two weeks to prepare of Gallatin and this could be a trap game for them. SC has nothing to lose and no one believes they can win; MJ could have letdown following their beat down against Gallatin. This game will be better than what is shown on paper.

MJ is coming off its biggest win of the year. They had two weeks to prepare of Gallatin and this could be a trap game for them. SC has nothing to lose and no one believes they can win; MJ could have letdown following their beat down against Gallatin. This game will be better than what is shown on paper.

I really don't think Coach Perry will allow this team to have a letdown. This is his most talented team he has ever had. This team is hungry and believes they can make it to the championship. SC has had some close games and had their chances for the win in all of them but would have to play their best game to date and MJ their worst to date for SC to get the win. Anything is possible and thats why they play the game but I just don't see it happening. Go BEARS!

Pigs fly and it snows in _ _ _ _ !

SC can't keep it close, but MJ's coaches can.

My guess is they will get up by 4 TD and send in

the 3rd string. Get everyone some playing time and

work on execution???