Lexington Vs. Chester County

LHS2012

Lexington Middle won that game 16-14 with 35 seconds to go. But, Chester County may have played and beaten Henderson County South. People get our teams confused all the time. My son plays for Henderson County North. We played Lexington Middle 2 weeks ago and I think they only had loss at that time.

Thanks I knew it was close but didn't really know who won! No they only played Lexington middle!

Edited by use2play4cc

Lexington is very fast on both sides of the ball. CC has not seen speed at this level yet, and may get overwhelmed early because of it. CC must be concerned with just surviving Lexington's speed in the 1st quarter and may be out of this game early because of it. Additionally, Lexington has the big hit ability you just dont see very often at this level. Liberty was not able to bounce back from the Lexington hits and dropped the next game to North Side (your welcome North Side). CC will be in a similar situation as they will probably lose on consecutive Friday's because of the damage they recieve in Lexington. In the end, Lexington has too many weapons on both sides of the ball. CC (Cinderella) is a nice early season story but if your looking for Cinderella on Friday night you better check behind the Wood Shed! Lexington will be taking her there early and often.

Edited by TriplesAlley

ok look both teams are good. There is gonna be alot of fans there and hopefully be a close game. I myself want CC to win. I think they are a good team with good talent. Im not gonna bash Lexington at all they are loaded I think everywhere. But lets remember we are talking about High school kids, you never know what they are gonna do or act on friday night SEE YALL there!!! GO EAGLES!!!!

Lexington is very fast on both sides of the ball. CC has not seen speed at this level yet, and may get overwhelmed early because of it. CC must be concerned with just surviving Lexington's speed in the 1st quarter and may be out of this game early because of it. Additionally, Lexington has the big hit ability you just dont see very often at this level. Liberty was not able to bounce back from the Lexington hits and dropped the next game to North Side (your welcome North Side). CC will be in a similar situation as they will probably lose on consecutive Friday's because of the damage they recieve in Lexington. In the end, Lexington has too many weapons on both sides of the ball. CC (Cinderella) is a nice early season story but if your looking for Cinderella on Friday night you better check behind the Wood Shed! Lexington will be taking her there early and often.

im not sure exactly what ur trying to say...but not 1 single player from liberty missed any time against NS from an injury, much less a BIG hit during the lexington game...only 1 player was taken off the field for liberty at the end of the lexington game and he was fine after the game...didnt miss a practice...as for losing to NS...the lexington hitting had nothing to do with it...it was all liberty mistakes/penalites and 1 very impressive drive by NS...ball control...

that being said...as much as it sucks to lose...NS wasnt a district game...so other than bruised egos...it doesnt matter...liberty is 1 game back in the standings...if lexington isnt focused they could get robbed like last season...as for chester county...yes these next 2 games are big for them...but they wont make or break the CC season...just their hearts...CC as a 1, 2 or 3 seed will be expected to compete and win more than 1 game in the playoffs...these 2 games arent just for pride...they are going to help CC get ready for the playoffs...these are the types of teams they will be playing...so good luck to both

Edited by dhstennis

im not sure exactly what ur trying to say...but not 1 single player from liberty missed any time against NS from an injury, much less a BIG hit during the lexington game...only 1 player was taken off the field for liberty at the end of the lexington game and he was fine after the game...didnt miss a practice...as for losing to NS...the lexington hitting had nothing to do with it...it was all liberty mistakes/penalites and 1 very impressive drive by NS...ball control...

that being said...as much as it sucks to lose...NS wasnt a district game...so other than bruised egos...it doesnt matter...liberty is 1 game back in the standings...if lexington isnt focused they could get robbed like last season...as for chester county...yes these next 2 games are big for them...but they wont make or break the CC season...just their hearts...CC as a 1, 2 or 3 seed will be expected to compete and win more than 1 game in the playoffs...these 2 games arent just for pride...they are going to help CC get ready for the playoffs...these are the types of teams they will be playing...so good luck to both

Man... I think that's like 2 posts I agree with you on!

I didnt state Liberty had injured players following the game with Lexington, but they were beat up, both sides were. That's what happens when two teams that hit square off. The physical nature of the game absolutely left Liberty with a hangover and YES it did have an impact on their game with North Side. This will contiune to be the case when the Tigers face off with Cinderella. She's going to get roughed up all night and the physical tole will hinder their ability to compete with Liberty. Cinderella has run her course and come Friday night shes turning back into a pumkin, and Lexington loves smashing pumkins!!!