Greeneville's Ben Ogle

barb

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only that, but every kick-off went into endzone. Great kicker and will be playing on Saturdays next year, if he wants to.

Yep he was the defensive player of the game against Alcoa...kept 'em pinned down the whole game. I hate that I had to miss it..BVD do you have tape of it you could post?

Not only that, but every kick-off went into endzone. Great kicker and will be playing on Saturdays next year, if he wants to.

Kid is the real deal as far sa kickers go...to the best of my knowledge, he has only had 1, yes ONE, kickoff NOT go into the endzone...that is impressive.

Against alcoa he actually kicked 2 of his kickoffs through the uprights lol...

I read in the paper that the previous school record was 49 yds. Didn't he kick a 49 yarder in the state championship game?

the man who trained him has the high school record of 63yrds i think his name is hall and he kicked at UT and eather still kick pro or retired not 100# on this . cane said on his talk after the game if given the chance that ben would get a shot of breaking his masters record . :thumb:

the man who trained him has the high school record of 63yrds i think his name is hall and he kicked at UT and eather still kick pro or retired not 100# on this . cane said on his talk after the game if given the chance that ben would get a shot of breaking his masters record . :thumb:

BG we have already established that Hall has the record at 62 yds...kicked it a couple of times.(straight from the TSSAA web site)I thought Ben was training with Wilhoit.Did he change? I thought Hall was a financial planner or motivational speaker or something.