Lewis County vs Hickman County

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has always been a huge rivalry. Here in recent years it's lost a bit of the luster it once had, due to both teams being down. LC is fighting its way back to the top and looking to make a run. HC is still down and I really don't see it being a game. Good luck to both.

My pick-

LC-42

HC-7

Well if Hickman let Summit score 20 on them then you know they are not that great.

My pick

LC- 46

HC- 7

I remember a few years back channel 4 landing Rudy on the baseball field for this game. It was the most crowded I ever seen at a high school game. I think this is still a big game and LC will come out and hit them early and often . LC- 42 HC - 20

When you played it was by far our biggest rival and biggest crowd. A lot of old-timers will show up for this one and maybe the outcome will be the same as 1989.

I remember a few years back channel 4 landing Rudy on the baseball field for this game. It was the most crowded I ever seen at a high school game. I think this is still a big game and LC will come out and hit them early and often . LC- 42 HC - 20

I played in both the regular season and the post season game in the year you're talking about, 2007. The regular season had the higher attendance I believe, but the play off game was UNDOUBTEDLY the LOUDEST HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME I HAD EVER HEARD!!!! We were warming up and I was standing right beside one of my buddies yelling at the top of my lungs how AWESOME it was,right in his ear. He just turned to me and gave me a blank look shaking his head. It was unreal. I wish it were like that every week.

I played in both the regular season and the post season game in the year you're talking about, 2007. The regular season had the higher attendance I believe, but the play off game was UNDOUBTEDLY the LOUDEST HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME I HAD EVER HEARD!!!! We were warming up and I was standing right beside one of my buddies yelling at the top of my lungs how AWESOME it was,right in his ear. He just turned to me and gave me a blank look shaking his head. It was unreal. I wish it were like that every week.

Lewis SHOULD take this one easy, their Defense should be able to shut down Hickman and be able to choose their points on Offense. It would be a shock if lewis didn't win by 20+

Edited by JUNO

Lewis SHOULD take this one easy, their Defense should be able to shut down Hickman and be able to choose their points on Offense. It would be a shock if lewis didn't win by 20+

Lewis shouldn't over look Hickman though... But if they play the ball they have been playing then they should kill them. Right now, Lewis County's offense is unstoppable really. Their Defense is catching up to their offense though. They have changed a WHOLE lot on this 4 win streak they have. But Lewis SHOULD come out with the victory on this game by ALOT!

never been a fan of Lewis, but I hope they keep the ball rollin' so they have everything on their side to beat Marshall in the upcoming weeks. Week in and week out at least Lewis is a contender, and not a pretender(MC).

Coudnt agee more!! They are by far more Physical and better sports than MC anyday of the week. Go Lewis Co Beat MC in the ground.