Lewis County vs Hickman County

turnovers happen for a reason. it's called good defense such as your first 2 games. other than Page, your last 5 games have been against cupcakes. we'll see how well you have adjusted in the coming weeks.

lol not all turnovers are caused by good defense, lewis co. had well over 350 yards of offense against fairview but we had 5 turovers thats why we only scored 14

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol not all turnovers are caused by good defense, lewis co. had well over 350 yards of offense against fairview but we had 5 turovers thats why we only scored 14

so if its not the defense then what, you drive the field and just hand the ball to the other team for no reason. how many yards they put up against PC?

Congrads to Lewis. How did Hickman score 10? Just kidding, but figured this wouldn't be much of a game. Who is the backup QB for Lewis? Who is the 3rd also?

The back up is #27 Lucas Graham. Landon's younger brother. He got a mild concussion last night. So he'll e beck in about 3 to 4 days. Our 3rd string is a Freshman... #15 i think. Brennon Holt. He's doing really good this year as a Freshman QB. I see a bright future for him and Lucas both.

Congrads to Lewis. How did Hickman score 10? Just kidding, but figured this wouldn't be much of a game. Who is the backup QB for Lewis? Who is the 3rd also?

We scored 10 obviously because were not as bad as some people think!! And this game wasn't as easy as Lewis Co.thought it was gonna be.We stayed pretty close until the fourth quarter. Plus there was some happy flag throwing Refs.only problem was they were mostly called on us.besides at the end they decided to throw some on Lewis.And all Lewis Co.mostly has is #21 and #17!!!Marshall Co.should beat Lewis easy!! for them to be such hard hitters all of our boys are injury free today!! : )

We scored 10 obviously because were not as bad as some people think!! And this game wasn't as easy as Lewis Co.thought it was gonna be.We stayed pretty close until the fourth quarter. Plus there was some happy flag throwing Refs.only problem was they were mostly called on us.besides at the end they decided to throw some on Lewis.And all Lewis Co.mostly has is #21 and #17!!!Marshall Co.should beat Lewis easy!! for them to be such hard hitters all of our boys are injury free today!! : )

We also got an interception for a touchdown called back on us on a terrible call. They called it both ways you idiot. When it was all said and done... Hickman had 12 penalties and Lewis had 10. So i'm pretty sure they did it both ways. And in the 1st half we played flat. Come out in the 2nd half we kicked them puppy dogs tail. And you say Lewis only has #21 and #17?? I'm pretty sure #6 has more rushing yards then #17 on the season with the same amount of interceptions on defense. #6 took that interception to the house all by himself. #9 is a great WR if we ever throw the ball. #30 was killing people ALL night at linebacker. And #5 might be small but he is a very GREAT part of that Lewis County defense. Obviously you didn't watch the same game i did. When #21 and #6 got out in the open nobody could catch them. If you say we ONLY have #21 and #17 on our team then you are lying. Oh and here is some facts for yah...#21 is first in our district on rushing yards. #6 is 3rd in our district on rushing yards. and #17 is 6th in our district on rushing yards. #30 is the leading tackler in our district. So that is obviously more then just 2 people you idiot.

Edited by LCPanthers

injury free but yalls feelings got be hurt after getting beat by 29

so if its not the defense then what, you drive the field and just hand the ball to the other team for no reason. how many yards they put up against PC?

believe it or not sometimes a young team makes mistakes and lewis co. is very young, we are alot better on offense now than we was in week 1 and 2!

lewis co. was flaged 9 times in the first half! what game was you at?

believe it or not sometimes a young team makes mistakes and lewis co. is very young, we are alot better on offense now than we was in week 1 and 2!

[/q

mistakes are usually caused not just made. No doubt LC is better, every team barring injury should be, and LC is on a momentum run right now. i'm just saying you'll need to be in the coming weeks as you get back into a tougher part of your schedule.

mistakes are usually caused not just made. No doubt LC is better, every team barring injury should be, and LC is on a momentum run right now. i'm just saying you'll need to be in the coming weeks as you get back into a tougher part of your schedule.

Man, you need to get off that HATER-ADE for real, shouldn't you be checking your players' eligibility or something?

We also got an interception for a touchdown called back on us on a terrible call. They called it both ways you idiot. When it was all said and done... Hickman had 12 penalties and Lewis had 10. So i'm pretty sure they did it both ways. And in the 1st half we played flat. Come out in the 2nd half we kicked them puppy dogs tail. And you say Lewis only has #21 and #17?? I'm pretty sure #6 has more rushing yards then #17 on the season with the same amount of interceptions on defense. #6 took that interception to the house all by himself. #9 is a great WR if we ever throw the ball. #30 was killing people ALL night at linebacker. And #5 might be small but he is a very GREAT part of that Lewis County defense. Obviously you didn't watch the same game i did. When #21 and #6 got out in the open nobody could catch them. If you say we ONLY have #21 and #17 on our team then you are lying. Oh and here is some facts for yah...#21 is first in our district on rushing yards. #6 is 3rd in our district on rushing yards. and #17 is 6th in our district on rushing yards. #30 is the leading tackler in our district. So that is obviously more then just 2 people you idiot.

Well hopefully #21 can stay out of trouble long enough to stay #1 in our district!! And Lewis got most of there flags at the end of the game when it didn't matter anyways! And I was at the same game as you idiot!!You know what's funny you and LewisCoPanthers are the same two that was running your mouths in 2007:2008:2009 on here... Do ya two not have jobs? because your on here 24/7!!!! Telling everybody how great ya are... and putting everyone else down!!