Lewis County vs Hickman County

Also because those three teams are HORENDOUS!!!! You failed to mention that you put 6 and 14 up on Perry Co. and Fairview. You beat Hickman by maybe two touchdowns. You get drilled by Marshall and Giles and then you squeak by Spring Hill. But even then, y'all still brag about beating Columbia in a scrimmage. Then you, viewcrew, and volscout have a sleepover and play world of witchcraft all night, talk about how much you hate giles and marshall and dream about how great you'll be next year. Y'all crack me up soo much!!! Please never go away so I'll never have to worry about finding good entertainment.

Look stupid..the guy asked me how many times we have put up 42 points. So i told him. How about you read what i replied to you idiot. I wasn't even bragging cause those teams really are terrible. The guy just simply asked how many times we have put up points like that. So i told him. God you are so stupid. And we all can see why you are from Culleoka.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also because those three teams are HORENDOUS!!!! You failed to mention that you put 6 and 14 up on Perry Co. and Fairview. You beat Hickman by maybe two touchdowns. You get drilled by Marshall and Giles and then you squeak by Spring Hill. But even then, y'all still brag about beating Columbia in a scrimmage. Then you, viewcrew, and volscout have a sleepover and play world of witchcraft all night, talk about how much you hate giles and marshall and dream about how great you'll be next year. Y'all crack me up soo much!!! Please never go away so I'll never have to worry about finding good entertainment.

Im curious, I mean, I know the answer but are you gunna continue to run your mouth even after we bend MC over? While a coach may not show everything he has in a scrimmage, IT IS A GOOD REPRESENTATION OF WHAT KIND OF ATHLETES YOU HAVE. Really, if you're entertained now I can't wait to see your face when MC limps off after they get that tail kicked. Please post a picture. HC doesn't have a prayer. Should be a hard hitting game.

Im curious, I mean, I know the answer but are you gunna continue to run your mouth even after we bend MC over? While a coach may not show everything he has in a scrimmage, IT IS A GOOD REPRESENTATION OF WHAT KIND OF ATHLETES YOU HAVE. Really, if you're entertained now I can't wait to see your face when MC limps off after they get that tail kicked. Please post a picture. HC doesn't have a prayer. Should be a hard hitting game.

That guy really doesn't know what is going to happen does he? :mellow:

Cheatham County has been Fairview's best challenge to date this season. Not Lewis County. Not Page. Not Marshall County. Not Hickman County. Not East Hickman. Not Northwest. The Cheatham County game was a 26-12 contest and the Cubs had two touchdowns called back in that one for holding penalties.

it was a 7-6 ball game in the 2qt and lewis county fumbled 2 different times inside the 20 yard line plus lewis county had 10 turnovers the first two games of the year lewis county is alot better team now than they was in week 1 and week 2 just sit back watch

I don't think culleoka cowgirl even realizes LC hasn't played Giles yet, but ofcourse that would require a clue.

Look stupid..the guy asked me how many times we have put up 42 points. So i told him. How about you read what i replied to you idiot. I wasn't even bragging cause those teams really are terrible. The guy just simply asked how many times we have put up points like that. So i told him. God you are so stupid. And we all can see why you are from Culleoka.

Lc Panthers because he is a female dog!!!!!!!!!!

it was a 7-6 ball game in the 2qt and lewis county fumbled 2 different times inside the 20 yard line plus lewis county had 10 turnovers the first two games of the year lewis county is alot better team now than they was in week 1 and week 2 just sit back watch

The Cheatham County vs Fairview game was 6-6 in the second quarter as well. The Cubs in that contest:

a.) fumbled the football twice inside their own 30 yard line to give Fairview 2 very short fields to work on

b.) had 2 touchdowns called bac to holding penalties

That game was in week zero and I assure you that the Cubs are much better since that time as well.

The Cheatham County vs Fairview game was 6-6 in the second quarter as well. The Cubs in that contest:

a.) fumbled the football twice inside their own 30 yard line to give Fairview 2 very short fields to work on

That game was in week zero and I assure you that the Cubs are much better since that time as well.

If ands and buts were candy and nuts. Come on guys! Lot's of things happen if you don't fumble the football, throw picks and get penalized up and down the field. That's why you practice that crap.

I hate it when somebody:

1. Makes an analogy based on a pre-season scrimmage. They don't count for a reason. It's practice.

2. Take away these 2 plays and...............? What? You can't take away those 2 plays. They happened. How many plays do you have to take away before you win the game? Most coaches tell you it's 4 or 5 plays a game that win it or lose it for you.

Don't make excuses when your team loses. Turnovers, penalties and the kicking game usually make the difference...............and hardly anybody really works on their kicking game. How many punts and kickoffs did Lewis County and Columbia run in their pre-season scrimmage? Just curious.

The cubs probably are a lot better...even though i have never seen them play. Our last 4 games we have had 2 turnovers. That is a lot better then 10 in 2 games. I'm pretty sure if we play Fairview again that i would be a different story. A much closer game then expected. Against East Hickman we had 2 touchdowns in the same drive. Both got called back for holding penalties. Against Fairview that happened a couple of times for big games but they got called back for penalties as well. Lewis County is on a run and they are gonna have the BIG MOE on their side come to Marshall County. Just wait and see.

Lewis will take this one.........easy. Defense will to much for Hickman. Neither of these teams are great or considered powerhouses. After all you just have to look at the wins these two have gotten. Lewis opp. record (in their wins) are 9-22. Hickmans wins came against Summit and Spring hill with a combines record of 1-11. Lewis has better horses........Lewis easy by 35. Lewis has a chance to put a nice string together to go to the playoffs. Doesn't look Giles is as strong as they did early in the year for whatever unknown reason. Lewis should take Marshall.......which would be a good finish. They could have a 8-2 finish. Record looks good but not very much competition. Marshall should wrap it up 7-3 (unless the could beat Lewis then just flip the records). Lewis 42-7. The way this district has dropped is a shocker, would have never guess it would have dropped so far in just two years. Having a state champ.....GILES.......and 7 in the playoffs with lewis being the only one with a losing record gettting in........to now. BIG drop off. Maybe after this year they all will pick it back up and go back to a power district again.

The cubs probably are a lot better...even though i have never seen them play. Our last 4 games we have had 2 turnovers. That is a lot better then 10 in 2 games. I'm pretty sure if we play Fairview again that i would be a different story. A much closer game then expected. Against East Hickman we had 2 touchdowns in the same drive. Both got called back for holding penalties. Against Fairview that happened a couple of times for big games but they got called back for penalties as well. Lewis County is on a run and they are gonna have the BIG MOE on their side come to Marshall County. Just wait and see.

turnovers happen for a reason. it's called good defense such as your first 2 games. other than Page, your last 5 games have been against cupcakes. we'll see how well you have adjusted in the coming weeks.