SULLIVAN EAST @ HAMPTON

BDF36

It would be a shame and injustice if he wasn't.These are eye popping numbers. Just got to stay healthy and keep on keeping on.

yea pujo he has put up mr. football like stats on not a whole lot of touches thus far.. credit the oline and blocking backs, they have obviously done an outstanding job as well. hampton could have two 1000 yard rushers this year (atkins and watters) for the first time since the 70's. if everyone continues to improve it could be a special year for the dawgs!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing you on this one THS...this could be a great measuring stick and should be the most interesting game, but I've heard there were a couple of injuries at East in the QB or RB? Not sure if it's true or not, but I'm pretty sure this is one of the best area games this week.

That kid from Hampton keeps racking up enormous numbers, is he the best in the whole area?

That would be a major blow to East's offense if that's the case.

They should do well in their conference, especially without having to worry about THS and South. Of course they may run into to Greeneville in the playoffs and they'll be chore for any team this year.

If you mean Sullivan East, they are in 3A with Elizabethton and North so Greeneville will be a non factor come playoff time. I see East as a solid #3 behind North and EHS. East still has to play EHS..a team they have only beaten like once in the last 10+ years. EHS has done well against teams where they hold a big lead in the series(HV, Boone for example) I think this will be game of the week for NET and is too close to call. Each team has the xfactors that could shift the game.

If you mean Sullivan East, they are in 3A with Elizabethton and North so Greeneville will be a non factor come playoff time. I see East as a solid #3 behind North and EHS. East still has to play EHS..a team they have only beaten like once in the last 10+ years. EHS has done well against teams where they hold a big lead in the series(HV, Boone for example) I think this will be game of the week for NET and is too close to call. Each team has the xfactors that could shift the game.

SE is 4a, I think they are the only 4a team in the region.