Obion Central vs The Open Date

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OC is good it shouldn't slow them down at all, looks like they should win out but still have to face a good covington squad, and a dyersburg team that is much improved

OC has done something this year that no other Rebel team in 50 years of football has done, win 7 games to start the season...What effect will the open date have on the Rebels momentum ?...

OC has done something this year that no other Rebel team in 50 years of football has done, win 7 games to start the season...What effect will the open date have on the Rebels momentum ?...

I think it will help them more than hurt, they need to recharge a little an heal up somewhat nothing serious just bumps an bruises. I also like it before Covington cause you give coach Jackson 2 weeks to prepare then i like our chances. Thanks for starting a new post the other one was getting a little senseless!!!!!!

Rebels have a week off, what will UCGRAD do? Who will she talk bad about this week? I'm sure she Will talk bad about some kid or How coach Jackson is leaving! Ha ha ha ha!! Need to change your name to UCTRASH!

I've not gone anywhere and I really find it hard to believe that some of you say what you say. Many on here agree with me and others speak the same way..maybe you need to look at what you post. Most of us were on here while the Rebels were 0 - 10 and I don't believe I saw any of you. Just very few. This has gotten old. I basically speak the truth. And as I see your 'nicname"...you must be new to the board so welcome to Trash talkin little buddy. If you can't take it...don't read it. Nothing I say is bad. There are some folks that talk on the other boards and subject lines that would chew you up and spit you out but I'm not that kind of person. And watch the way you talk to the ladies.....please. This could and should help the rebels with the off week. On the other hand...things have also gone against a team going into the biggest and toughest challenge of the year. This game will more than likely be for the Dis. Championship.

I've not gone anywhere and I really find it hard to believe that some of you say what you say. Many on here agree with me and others speak the same way..maybe you need to look at what you post. Most of us were on here while the Rebels were 0 - 10 and I don't believe I saw any of you. Just very few. This has gotten old. I basically speak the truth. And as I see your 'nicname"...you must be new to the board so welcome to Trash talkin little buddy. If you can't take it...don't read it. Nothing I say is bad. There are some folks that talk on the other boards and subject lines that would chew you up and spit you out but I'm not that kind of person. And watch the way you talk to the ladies.....please. This could and should help the rebels with the off week. On the other hand...things have also gone against a team going into the biggest and toughest challenge of the year. This game will more than likely be for the Dis. Championship.

Very well said. Couldn't agree more.

I wish we all had to use are real names on here, how many would trash talk then? How many get courage from being able to hide behind user names? You say truth on here? No you just want oc to fail, I've seen your post for past 4 years, perhaps we will be fortunate enough to meet some time. Maybe my next post will be with my real name and address. Good luck To OC and UC the rest of the season and SF as well. All those kids work extremely hard.

I wish we all had to use are real names on here, how many would trash talk then? How many get courage from being able to hide behind user names? You say truth on here? No you just want oc to fail, I've seen your post for past 4 years, perhaps we will be fortunate enough to meet some time. Maybe my next post will be with my real name and address. Good luck To OC and UC the rest of the season and SF as well. All those kids work extremely hard.

See how many times I wish our "all" teams well...no matter. They're in most of my post. Good luck to all 3 county teams and may the chips fall where they may. Thanks Maxoutlh for your post. Some folks tell me that they read between the lines and they read and interpret what they want. Most of my post are the trueth with very little trash talkin' and when someone shoots the messages they shoot back...they are the ones trash talkin'.

Edited by UCGRAD

Rebels have a week off, what will UCGRAD do? Who will she talk bad about this week? I'm sure she Will talk bad about some kid or How coach Jackson is leaving! Ha ha ha ha!! Need to change your name to UCTRASH!

I figure that D'burg and Covington are glad that they have the week off from OC themselves... OC wins 72 -0

and the UC people have nothing else to talk about, I mean they got beat by Dresden. However thats not as bad as when Gleason beat them a few years back when Gleason had Alex Verdell!

Wait a minute! Why should OC need a bye week? They haven't played anyone! Montgomery Central is horrible and so is South Gibson, along with Westview and the rest of 13AA!

Sarcasm sucks!! The Rebels need a bye week just like everyone else. Minor or nagging injuries, mental fatigue, whatever. The fact is they could use some downtime. I'm no fan of bye weeks myself, but Coach Jackson says they need one and with the success he's having, who am I to argue! I think OC has seen an opportunity to shine and will stay focused and if not, the season doesn't end there.

By the way, anyone who thinks Montgomery Central is horrible, hasn't seen them. They have good size, speed and skills and aren't a bad team at all. Are they a powerhouse, no. But take them lightly and they will send you home with a loss. Westview is still a good team and improving throughout the season. South Gibson is decent, they just lack size on the line and some experience. For their first year, I think they are doing fine. I think the 4-0 start was deceiving, but they aren't horrible. Even with Milan starting out slow or terrible in that game, to be leading the Bulldogs at the half should tell anyone that SG ain't so bad. A bad Milan is better than most on a good night. Good luck to the Hornets.

I guess the best thing about the bye week is the opportunity to watch the LC/UC game. Go Falcons!

Wish the best of luck to OC the rest of the year. Got to come see yall play SG and i was very impressed. Parr is amazing to watch on both sides of the ball. Seems to always be at the right place at the right time on defense and as far as offense. He is one of the better wr in the area. Carey and Mcgrew are very good weapons also.

OC has got it going on right now and me and many others im sure would not only like to see them go 10-0 but to go into uncharted waters past week 2 of the playoffs..

Good job guys keep it up.